• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 17 v the Drive Bys, sans Rudan

Kripple

Not saying you’re wrong Quirky but if Faz’s challenge was a red, then so was Clisby’s on Brandtman if we’re being consistent.

I still can’t believe that Wankerers didn’t get a single card awarded, as Clisby and Priestman both deserved them imo.
Yes they gave away 19 fouls plus another half a dozen where the ref played advantage yet we got 5 yellows and not one for them. When does repeated deliberate fouls to break up attacks lead to yellows?

Tevor

It was a bad tackle and I'm sad that he broke his foot, I never want to hear a professional player be injured.

Faz will be targeted massively the next time we play these guys, honestly want to be careful
Pay back for grub Marcelo trying to injure the Dingo. Zero sympathy for them. Probably the least effective striker in the league so no big loss. They looked more threatening with Borrello.

Ozhammer

It was a bad tackle and I'm sad that he broke his foot, I never want to hear a professional player be injured.

Faz will be targeted massively the next time we play these guys, honestly want to be careful
Those WSW dicks need to get over themselves, they dish it out all the time but can’t seemingly take it when it’s reciprocated.

We all remember Marcelo deliberately targeting Cumings’ rib injury don’t we and how many red card challenges have their players made already this season?

No way Faz is a dirty player and it was just an unfortunate injury for Antonsson, that occurred in an intensely competitive game, it happens sometimes when the margin for error is paper thin.

Move on

FFC Mariner

Those WSW dicks need to get over themselves, they dish it out all the time but can’t seemingly take it when it’s reciprocated.

We all remember Marcelo deliberately targeting Cumings’ rib injury don’t we and how many red card challenges have their players made already this season?

No way Faz is a dirty player and it was just an unfortunate injury for Antonsson, that occurred in an intensely competitive game, it happens sometimes when the margin for error is paper thin.

Move on
Aggravated by them getting him to play on. Faz was targeted all game too

Stuartmcateer

Pay back for grub Marcelo trying to injure the Dingo. Zero sympathy for them. Probably the least effective striker in the league so no big loss. They looked more threatening with Borrello.
Actually some of his subtle movements are very good. First 20 minutes when they were dominating he was getting in between hall and kaltak nicely and laying balls off.

5 goals and 3 assists so not completely ineffective but the most telling stat he has is that 1/3 of his passes go backwards, which indicates he is a back to goals type player.

If he had Borello along side him instead of the 2 blowflies brook and milanovic, or had a smart player like ninkovic to play him in we could have been in some bother.

Ads

Yeah, I’m definitely worries about refs now unconsciously trying to even ‘The Ledger’ as far as our lucky escape from Faz red.

Like with Matt Simon, now Faz has a bit of rep for lunging and milking ‘The Hutch’ so very likely next 2/3 games refs will be all over it and might let the ‘Hutches’ go as well.

However hopefully there will be a new hot topic or player to watch over next 2 rounds to take the limelight off Faz.

capauau

If his foot's not broken then they're also playing the ignorance and incompetence cards...

Insertnamehere

Just got to see the first half.
Man, Jing needs to practice 1 v 1. Cmon man. Free goals.
Time to bench theo for Piz and Brandtman. But I'm biased.
Faz gets studs into Antonsson but you can see he tries to withdraw just as he gets him. Orange. Got lucky. See them mostly upgraded but have seen some not.

First half could have ended 2-1 us. So a win is fair to me. Albeit it a lucky pen and a lucky non red.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred