• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 16 v Bling

Corsair

his touch is superb
I know what you mean with the flicks and quick passes, which are excellent at times but his touch certainly isn't great at times when receiving the ball. It'll bounce of his feet a couple of feet away from him and get him in trouble with a challenge or a turnover. I talked about exactly this at the game. Their press didn't give him any time or space and his touch/control got him in trouble. I'll have to watch the replay to see if I had any bias.

Big Al

I know'what you mean with the flicks and quick passes but it certainly isn't at times when receiving the ball. It'll bounce of his feet a couple of feet away from him and get him in trouble with a challenge or a turnover. I talked about exactly this at the game. Their press didn't give him any time or discs and his touch/control got him in trouble. I'll have to watch the replay to see if I had any bias.
He was under physical pressure someone in his back pushing and passes at him quick and hard and most times he stops them on a dime or lays them off perfectly. Not every time but for a you g player he was one of our best in that horrible first half

Corsair

He was under physical pressure someone in his back pushing and passes at him quick and hard and most times he stops them on a dime or lays them off perfectly. Not every time but for a you g player he was one of our best in that horrible first half
I was fkin livid at the ref doing nothing about the smurfs playing through back of us constantly. ? Clearly biased but now I sound like Marko Sooky pants.

Wombat

I was fkin livid at the ref doing nothing about the smurfs playing through back of us constantly. ? Clearly biased but now I sound like Marko Sooky pants.
I remember Erin from the podcast ranting about what a shit ref he was many years ago after an Academy game at Pluim. So i've paid a bit of attention to his performances since then and he really IS shitful. I have never seen him have a good game.

Corsair

I remember Erin from the podcast ranting about what a shit ref he was many years ago after an Academy game at Pluim. So i've paid a bit of attention to his performances since then and he really IS shitful. I have never seen him have a good game.
Ask Sydney they'll say he's stellar.

Big Dog

I think if Jing scores we come back and draw.

Torres finish was phenomenal.

Bacellos had the same opportunity in the second but crossed it and had it cut out. If he attacked the goal and shot like Torres we would have had 2 and plenty of time.
Agree with a lot of this. Storm was much more effective than Doka who didn’t have a great game but we also changed formation in the second half which helped our fullbacks. Went to a 3-4-3 with our CB’s man marking.
The Sydney press in the first half was intense and in numbers and we struggled to play out so full credit to them. We’ll need a plan as it might be a template teams look to replicate against us

Ozhammer

Oh you win the internet today Mark. I have a trophy somewhere at home I can dig up for you.

To be fair he has been playing well and justified his inclusion. He was not the only one he looked tired and jaded, but hey, let’s pick on him only.
Steady on Mick, so it’s ok for you to call out my original post out but not for me to back my initial comment about Roux?

Thought you had thicker skin than that mate and I’d have also thought the winking emoji was a clue to my second post being a bit of gee up.

Looking forward to seeing what my trophy looks like though, as it’s been a while since I won something…… :piralaugh:

There were plenty of candidates for a poor performance vote in that game but Doka was certainly complicit in two of their goals and was rightly hooked at HT.

I’d suggest that Jacko is going to need to rotate his squad more in the coming weeks, as the number of games and the amount of travel will continue to be a factor.

Last edited:

marinermick

Steady on Mick, so it’s ok for you to call out my original post out but not for me to back my initial comment about Roux?

Thought you had thicker skin than that mate and I’d have also thought the winking emoji was a clue to my second post being a bit of gee up.

Looking forward to seeing what my trophy looks like though, as it’s been a while since I won something…… :piralaugh:

There were plenty of candidates for a poor performance vote in that game but Doka was certainly complicit in two of their goals and was rightly hooked at HT.

I’d suggest that Jacko is going to need to rotate his squad more in the coming weeks, as the number of games and the amount of travel will continue to be a factor.

All good. Sarcasm and jibes often doesn’t translate well in the writing word.

I forgot you play for Barnestoneworth. I will have to come good with that trophy comment.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred