• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM round 13 v cold hearted killers

LFCMariners

City can get away with whatever they want in their eyes. They own the league after all. The place SFC used to be in under Uncle Frank
Arrogant tossers who have a tantrum when it doesnt go their way.
We broke the soul of their club in the GF, they didnt rebuild, chose a nothing coach and wonder why everyone isnt falling down in front of them. Too many over the hill players on massive money with massive egos living in the past.
Man United if you will
F em
The Man United comparison is apt-

For the Glazers it's business, only business...

shipwreck

Absolutely loving what I see from Tappy. Hope he has a speedy recovery, im worried that he is injured every second game right now.

Also hope that Steele comes back hitting the ground running

Paolo

Im in upper western side on the 18 yard line, which is almost right in line with the incident.

Storm had Arslan in a headlock as he dragged him to the ground.

Add to it being off the bench at the time...im comfortable with the red.

Length of suspension and lack of other reds, less comfortable.

pjennings

Im in upper western side on the 18 yard line, which is almost right in line with the incident.

Storm had Arslan in a headlock as he dragged him to the ground.

Add to it being off the bench at the time...im comfortable with the red.

Length of suspension and lack of other reds, less comfortable.
How and why was Arslan near our bench and not with the rest of the melee? could you see that because I couldn't and the replay doesn't show

Big Dog

Arslan had to go about 20 meters to be at our bench, you can see him just before the Faz Flop. Why did Arslan run to our bench and have the issue with Kuol??? There is more to this I feel.
He made a b line for Kuol which is what instigated Storm getting involved. I think the charge is violent conduct and I heard the liney reported a grab around the throat. Doesn't seem to be evidence of that on the video and certainly a number of players in that melee pushing and shoving with more than one landing on the ground. Hopefully a week or two knocked off it.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Looked like Storm had his arm around his upper chest, not the neck, but hard to tell on video - I wasn't even sure if he wrestled him down or if it was more just falling in the mass of players.

Aslan definitely should have been booked. Benches coming onfield to get involved in confrontations should always be taken seriously - but in that vein, so should somebody coming over to antagonise the bench. Highly confrontational.

Though I was surprised that none of ours were cautioned. I think it's safe to say that this '3rd man in' instruction has never been implemented....much like literally every other 'we'll crack down on X this season' bullshit.

Having said that, a team official entering the field or opposing technical area in a provocative or confrontational manner is a mandatory red card, so the MCY officials who came into our area should have been sent.

3 weeks is ridiculous. Jeez, wish we knew what really kicked it off! Just came out of nowhere!

Big Al

That’s concerning if it’s the same knee… club need to be extremely careful with that. Maybe don’t do the old “give us as many minutes as you can” trick.

He’s been phenomenal recently, big future. Would hate to see another super promising player cut down by chronic knee injuries.
Looks like needs a week or two rehab instead of pushing him each week.

Probably because we want to play the 3 man midfield and Steele is available

Absolutely agree take care of him. Think long term

FFC Mariner

Looked like Storm had his arm around his upper chest, not the neck, but hard to tell on video - I wasn't even sure if he wrestled him down or if it was more just falling in the mass of players.

Aslan definitely should have been booked. Benches coming onfield to get involved in confrontations should always be taken seriously - but in that vein, so should somebody coming over to antagonise the bench. Highly confrontational.

Though I was surprised that none of ours were cautioned. I think it's safe to say that this '3rd man in' instruction has never been implemented....much like literally every other 'we'll crack down on X this season' bullshit.

Having said that, a team official entering the field or opposing technical area in a provocative or confrontational manner is a mandatory red card, so the MCY officials who came into our area should have been sent.

3 weeks is ridiculous. Jeez, wish we knew what really kicked it off! Just came out of nowhere!
I imagine things were said - not like we wouldnt spend the entire game goading them. I would, you wouldnt be able to help yourself

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred