• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Rd 5 Jest V Mariners

turbo

He was like that all game. In the first half we could have done lots more if he and Torres didn’t bring things to a standstill with stepovers while standing still.
To me that indicates issues with how disjointed our attack is. Feels like the boys are resorting to tricks when they feel like there’s no simple option available then once you’re in that mindset it becomes self perpetuating.

LFCMariners

Considering the reduced numbers, the atmosphere was pretty good. Would love to know what we’d have drawn in dry weather. Of course it’s a clear summer day outside as I am typing this by comparison.

Amazing save by Niz to deny the Jest tying the score up, MOM worthy for that moment alone.

Also funny that Wilson and the new guy scored, further proof that when we think of shit we think of Newcastle.

We hate the Jets and we hate the Jets
We are the Jets- haters.

shipwreck

I'd love to definitely get down and watch some training sessions when I get back to Australia over Christmas. Can anyone provide details on when and where to be and if casual spectators are welcome?

I'll even report on Wilsons training objectively ?

Insertnamehere

I'd love to definitely get down and watch some training sessions when I get back to Australia over Christmas. Can anyone provide details on when and where to be and if casual spectators are welcome?

I'll even report on Wilsons training objectively ?
Objective is subjective in this context. What's the marking criteria? Nuts megged? Opponents skinned?

Ancient Mariner

Just watched the replay and reasonably pleased with the result.
Get a win next week and we are in a similar position to where we were last season. Two wins in the first six rounds.
I was pleased to see Torres on the left and thought he combined well with Fazz.
Wilson looked a lot better, the absence of Theo made for a more flowing attack which can get a lot better.
Another similarity with this time last year was the questioning of the abilities of some of our new signings, all who started in the grand final.
I am not going to make predictions in order to say I told you see but will quietly watch the development.
Nizz clear MOM 3 points.
Fazz 2 points.
Storm 1 point.

Allreet?

Saw the first half live and just watch the second. While I'm happy for both Wilson and Reec in scoring, we did get a tad lucky on both. Wilson absolutely smashed his shot but it was very close to the keeper and could've hit him. Reec's shot also close to the keeper although it did swerve maniacally.

On another day those both get saved.

Definitely deserved the win though. Fazz and Max outstanding and plenty of other good performances. It certainly looks like MJ is starting to build something.

Tevor

Saw the first half live and just watch the second. While I'm happy for both Wilson and Reec in scoring, we did get a tad lucky on both. Wilson absolutely smashed his shot but it was very close to the keeper and could've hit him. Reec's shot also close to the keeper although it did swerve maniacally.

On another day those both get saved.

Definitely deserved the win though. Fazz and Max outstanding and plenty of other good performances. It certainly looks like MJ is starting to build something.
Gee you are a tough marker on the goals. To be honest after the first 4 rounds I’m not unhappy with any of the three goals. I actually think Wilson took his very well.

booney

I thought Theoharous was quite disappointing when he came on.On that display and it is only one game you would put Wilson ahead of him.Any thoughts on Theo's game?

Also Torres did look better on the LW.Will be interesting to see how the boys pull up for the AFC game.At least it was not a steamy hot day and we did play controlled football .

Insertnamehere

I thought Theoharous was quite disappointing when he came on.On that display and it is only one game you would put Wilson ahead of him.Any thoughts on Theo's game?

Also Torres did look better on the LW.Will be interesting to see how the boys pull up for the AFC game.At least it was not a steamy hot day and we did play controlled football .
I have heaps of thoughts on Theo. See my library.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred