• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R14 v Brisbane Cant

Rising Sun

Anyone is the NPL team worth a RB bench spot
Not sure who we have recruited but anybody I can think of from last years team that could have stepped up at RB have either been moved on (Bayliss, Zoricich), injured (Sasha) or gone overseas (Will Arnold).

If Doka does go down or doesn't last the 90 then we are paper thin for back up. Dan Hall would do a job there but that would mean either a rusty and underdone Smith to LB and Faz to CB, or Paull to CB, either of which would make me nervous. Same issues with Smith if Faz moved to RB.

Another option and this might be my preferred is to go to 3 CBs with either Torres and Faz, or Faz and Smith as the WBs

pjennings

Not sure who we have recruited but anybody I can think of from last years team that could have stepped up at RB have either been moved on (Bayliss, Zoricich), injured (Sasha) or gone overseas (Will Arnold).

If Doka does go down or doesn't last the 90 then we are paper thin for back up. Dan Hall would do a job there but that would mean either a rusty and underdone Smith to LB and Faz to CB, or Paull to CB, either of which would make me nervous. Same issues with Smith if Faz moved to RB.

Another option and this might be my preferred is to go to 3 CBs with either Torres and Faz, or Faz and Smith as the WBs
If Tapp is ok he can drop to CB with Kasalovic slotting in at CM

PatientMariner

Could Kaltak be moved to RB to cover Roux if Jackson doesn't trust Doka at RB?

I remember him playing there against $ity last season?

Reactions: Ads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred