• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R14 v Brisbane Cant

ccf

So a couple of things after watching the replay, as you do.

The commentator kept calling Angel Marco, was doing our heads in.

Also said Zad was brought in to be the voice for Cahn after he had had throat surgery.

pjennings

Also said Zad was brought in to be the voice for Cahn after he had had throat surgery.
The other thing I heard when they were talking to MJ about Miguel - he said he was here to play and stay. Did we get a release or buy him back rather than a loan?

Insertnamehere

Teo and McBreen. Have to be Teo but I'd have thought Macca would have corrected him.

Reactions: ccf

priorpeter

Teo was on W-League duty yesterday. Ben Homer was with Grace Gill for Newcastle v Wellington, Campbell Johnson with Mossy for the WU v WSW game, and Thomson/Macca on our match.

Big Dog

Everyone’s been crying out for a Saturday 7.45pm KO and then complain that it’s too late for families when we finally get a (deserved) prime-time slot.
Everyone??? My own thoughts would be 7:45pm is a prime-time slot for watching on tv and 5pm a prime time for families to watch live. Getting home at 10:30pm is late for families. Not that it makes any difference anyway does it? Do we even have a say what time our home games are?

Ancient Mariner

Everyone??? My own thoughts would be 7:45pm is a prime-time slot for watching on tv and 5pm a prime time for families to watch live. Getting home at 10:30pm is late for families. Not that it makes any difference anyway does it? Do we even have a say what time our home games are?
Yeah, having to drive back to Sydney after the game last night made it way past my bed time.

priorpeter

No worries. I guess if there’s one thing Big Dog knows better than anyone, it’s bedtime!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred