• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Wedgie

What a night/weekend! Winding down this afternoon at the Bayview at Woy Woy after seeing the boys at Erina Fair
First ever game at Industree Group Stadium and we copped that!
Was really worried for my son in the 89th minute as I didn't take him to Parra last year and thought he might cop a loss but held onto hope and wowwee did the place shake when the equaliser was scored!
I've been in 50k at Adelaide Oval several times but the Mariners goals last night easily had a louder crowd noise than I'd encountered at AO.
Had a great view of the pitch invasion from the main grand stand, beers were good and even got to see the band!
Was great meeting Big Al and getting some pointers and having some yarns at the Gosford before we joined in on the march.
So emotional for different reasons at different times, was the best time.
Thank you for embracing me coasties and letting an inter-stater adopt your team when the A League started.
My missus will be happy now as there will be a couple of months when I won't be screaming in delight when the Mariners score goals.
My mates will probably be happy too as I'll stop spamming Facebook with Mariners related posts for a little while.
COYY!

Spacks

I love how serious he got when he said he wants to chat to niz, gives hope for one more season with the goat that is niz, who definitely hasn’t signed elsewhere, yet.
Definitely seems to be the case that no foreign clubs are interested. Breaks my heart for him that no one is interested. I hope he doesn't leave the club for a bigger pay day, he could stay here and become the next hutch, the rare zoomer that has a one club career.

Tevor

I love how serious he got when he said he wants to chat to niz, gives hope for one more season with the goat that is niz, who definitely hasn’t signed elsewhere, yet.
When in Oman Rich came over to me as I have Nisbet on my shirt, he asked if I was a big fan and of course I said yes and I hope he doesn’t play for another A League team. He said he would do his best if he didn’t get a start overseas.

I think we need to let these boys work out their next moves in their own time. I don’t see too many jumping ship to another club in a hurry (Hall the exception) as their memories and feelings for CCM are huge. Also clearly Jacko is someone who improves players, some may chose to stay and improve more and eventually OS will come knocking.

ACL is a good carrot as well. Put you in the shop window for Japan or Korea.

JoyfulPenguin

When in Oman Rich came over to me as I have Nisbet on my shirt, he asked if I was a big fan and of course I said yes and I hope he doesn’t play for another A League team. He said he would do his best if he didn’t get a start overseas.

I think we need to let these boys work out their next moves in their own time. I don’t see too many jumping ship to another club in a hurry (Hall the exception) as their memories and feelings for CCM are huge. Also clearly Jacko is someone who improves players, some may chose to stay and improve more and eventually OS will come knocking.

ACL is a good carrot as well. Put you in the shop window for Japan or Korea.
The J-League would really suit him, a few good performances against Japanese opposition in the ACL Elite would hopefully lead to offers for him.

Chanatip from Thailand is a similar player to him and excelled in the J-League.

Tevor

Was it parked in the Leagues Club car park? As I walked past he was trying to drive it. I wondered what had happened to it, that is seriously alarming 😳
Yeah it’s poor form and will cost him a pretty penny as well.

Archie

All those years of traveling to games with the expectation that we would lose, the days when we were losing to NPL sides in the cup, the time we lost 8-2 at home to both Wellington and our biggest rivals, all the years of uncertainty about our clubs future with new rumors every day that were close to being true, the time we were robbed of a home grand final in 2008. We have now been repayed and it feels so much sweeter for us fans that stuck with the club through the dark days. Alen Stagcic dragged us out of the trenches, Monty suprised the league and gave us our first championship in 10 years, and Jacko has taken our club to a whole new level despite all odds. COYY

bikinigirl

. agree on the policing, although they had little choice

. it was the sensible and logical thing to do under the circumstances ... could have got ugly if they had abandoned the away end to enforce the unenforceable

FFC Mariner

If anybody in the yellow army sets up a fundraiser to help him pay off any excess he has to pay then post the details on here, I'll chip in and I am sure there are plenty of others who will
That would be a very Mariners family thing to do. I'm in.
Were they slashed with the knife they allegedly threw and Faz picked up.
Hence Edmos celebrations in front of them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred