• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM/ALW R12 "Unite Round" - 12-14 January

gemkayem

This is actually a great outcome. They made a shity decision that benefited us only and now it's gone and we get another close away trip for ALM and our away game for the ALW is now only an hour down the road instead of NZ.
I'll be looking forward to getting involved in this one.
Yeah I really like this, and I like that they have made an extra round so no one loses a home game. Gives people a good chance to check out some other teams and some women's matches in a good sized venue.
And, importantly, the Grand Final is back to how it was.

Omni

Honestly if they announce this sooner next year I might try and time my trip home for it.

(Okay I’m really just planning on coming home for Christmas but want this too)

Corsair

Honestly if they announce this sooner next year I might try and time my trip home for it.

(Okay I’m really just planning on coming home for Christmas but want this too)
With your username surely you're everywhere all at once? Or is it short for all powerful? ?

ryan

How hard is Leichardt Oval to get to from the Sydney CBD? Would a taxi be the best idea?

Corsair

Received an email for discounted tix.

Tickets go on sale at 10AM (AEDT) Monday 6 November. All Club Members will receive access to discounted tickets for games across the whole weekend. Following that, General Public On Sale will then follow at 10AM (AEDT) Monday 13 November.

Last edited:

LFCMariners

How hard is Leichardt Oval to get to from the Sydney CBD? Would a taxi be the best idea?
#1: Take the light rail headed to Dulwich Hill and get off at Lilyfield
#2: Disembark at Lilyfield and follow the other people in A-League gear

You only need to do it once, then you'll never forget how to get to Leichhardt from the light rail station...

ryan

#1: Take the light rail headed to Dulwich Hill and get off at Lilyfield
#2: Disembark at Lilyfield and follow the other people in A-League gear

You only need to do it once, then you'll never forget how to get to Leichhardt from the light rail station...
Thank You
My plans have now changed. I can't make it to the womens match as i am attending a concert in the city but i do have a ticket for the men the following day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred