• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

All whites

Kareem

congrats to the kiwi's. I'm a bit diasspointed Bahrain didnt win, but seeing the celebrations, this means so much for fans and players!

But for the Nix, I think they ought to be feeling somewhat nervous right now.
Great news for the country, but surely a Bin Hamman rant is on the way. And you cant really deny the point he will make...HAL did help NZ improve their game, pretty simple really. Not saying its a bad thing  juts the fact it helped NZ take out our fellow member, that is going to cause a fuss!
Me thinks Bye Bye Phoenix!
(Which if it comes true, then I am extremel happy NZ qualified :p )

Btw, anyone feel a tinge of jealousy, you know when you tried so hard, fought tooth and nail for something, then your little brother (or sister) gets it easily?
Personally like when I got a mobile, pleading for months. Then not long after my sister got one!

Congrats to the Kiwi's and all, but they didnt have to experience the amount of heartbreak we have gone through!

Sym

I wouldn't say they got there easily, always hard to make a World Cup
They deserved to make it after that first half, came out and kicked ass.

northernspirit

great scenes and so many things that for me made it seemed like it was always gonna be a n.z win

1. the ref was from uruguay
2. goalie saves a penalty, his name is also mark
3. the weather suited the home team (drizzle for us, wind for them)

Arabmariner

Sym said:
I wouldn't say they got there easily, always hard to make a World Cup
They deserved to make it after that first half, came out and kicked ass.
They did when you consider they only had to beat the 5th best Asian side in a two legged play off.Before that all they had to do was beat a few park teams.

Still puzzles me why so many Aussies wanted the Kiwis to win  ???

I agree with Kareem.......see you later Welly  :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

I think most people wanted those cheating, diving,whining scum to lose (at least I did). These f**king 3rd world football teams think that if they dive and cheat they are somehow a real football nation. I loathe them. We will see loads more of it tonight.

Goal for those who havent seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiQF2C3DjR0

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
I think most people wanted those cheating, diving,whining scum to lose (at least I did). These f**king 3rd world football teams think that if they dive and cheat they are somehow a real football nation. I loathe them. We will see loads more of it tonight.
Fair enough  ;D

Forum Phoenix

Brilliant.
Enjoyed it immensely and was moved for and by the Kiwis.
Weemac looked very emotional and overwhelmed. Herbert swearing in his post match ;D Obviously meant an enormous amount to everyone. Just fantastic.
I thought the Kiwis deserved it.
MORE HEART. Simple. And I like heart.
Also enjoyed watching Bahrain lose after their shameless and utterly embarrassing diving and faking.

I also think this will be a bonus for the A league.

Kareem

ofcourse it is a bonus, considering 8-12 players HAL players will play at a World Cup now (not including the likely squad players)...but i still stand by my thoughts, Bin Hamman FTW! :p

goingtoadisco

Kareem said:
ofcourse it is a bonus, considering 8-12 players HAL players will play at a World Cup now (not including the likely squad players)...but i still stand by my thoughts, Bin Hamman FTW! :p

Erm. So its good that New zealend are in the WC cos its good for the a-league through the phoenix connection.... But you want to get rid of them. Huh ?

And what was with the story about your sister and you getting phones..... WTF ?

boony26

Good goal by NZ. Haha sounds like a baa as he's running to celebrate after the goal anyone else hear it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred