• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

All time favourite Mariner

Gratis

Does covering yourself in sky poo disqualify you from Mariners legend status?

I think it does.

Same if you go to the scum.

I don't blame several of our ex-players - Simon tried to stay and had no choice and Bernie had no choice at all - both remain candidates for highest Mariners honours.

As much as I genuinely hate to say this...
Wilko could have come back, was begged to in fact. He would have been worshipped. The money may have been a little less but rumour suggests maybe not that much less. He went to Bling-enemy-no-soul-fc by choice.
I hold nothing against him as he's a good guy who did a lot for us but for me he drops out of top mariner contention.

In that line of thinking I don't hold being at other clubs against many ex-mariners. Vukovic for example - all the best to him and he'd be welcome back.
Caceres and Austin can go f*#₹ themselves though

Last edited:

midfielder

In the LM era ... Danny V, Tommy P, Grumps and Jedi ...

In the Arnie days ... Dutchie, Ryan, Musty, Rogic, Pernz, Rogic, Bernie, Olly.

Post Arnie days... Monty, Fab...

If I had to pick a best IMO its a laydown to Jedi ... He left mid season and we never won another game that year.

To watch I would say the 10's ... Tommy P and Arnies 10's, Perez, Musty and Rogic and Olly as well.

Special mention to a couple of players Aloisi & Damian Mori.. both had short stints but both a joy to watch.

Again Jedi is my pick.. to watch in full flight Musty ...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
And in the Arnie Era....rogic, olly boz, Bernie , rose the elder, monty, Macca ( except for the era of the errant back heel pass, that shitted me off)....and on occasion Matty Simon

MagpieMariner

I forgot to put the smiley after my question. Of course Jedi has the force. Sterj as you say is a lovely bloke and if we'd been privileged to watch him as a Mariner at the start of his career we might have a different view. I would have loved to see Sterj go around a couple more years, but just like Patrick, better to quit while you're on top.

dibo

He nearly scored the best goal in Mariners history in the 2013 grand final - that lob that kissed the crossbar...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred