• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

Corsair

MD1 (18-21 Sept): Away vs Terengganu
MD2 (2-5 Oct): Home vs Bali
MD3 (23-26 Oct): Away vs Stallion Laguna
MD4 (6-9 Nov): Home vs Terengganu
MD5 (27-30 Nov): Away vs Bali
MD6 (11-14 Dec): Home vs Stallion Laguna
where'd you get that from?

Sat 25th home vs Jets then off to Bali would be a big ask, I'll be fkn stoked if it that date

Michael

Surely we’ve gotta fancy progressing through the group.
Bali UTD have a Brazilian coach and 3 Brazilian players, they sit 7th in their league.
Terengganu sit 6th in the Malaysian league. They’ve got a Croat with 12 goals in 19games.
Stallions are 3rd in their league, 20points off 1st.

Away games will be tricky ofcourse, who knows what kind of pitches and conditions the boys will encounter. I can’t wait for more continental footy… it’s been awhile!

turbo

where'd you get that from?

Sat 25th home vs Jets then off to Bali would be a big ask, I'll be fkn stoked if it that date
By the time that match rolls around we should have a good idea how we’re travelling in the group and be able to make decisions on which match to prioritise.

All teams will have a match fitness advantage over us especially early on as their seasons are already running, some being quite late in the season. We’ll need the quality to be a lot higher than our Aus cup match.

Corsair

By the time that match rolls around we should have a good idea how we’re travelling in the group and be able to make decisions on which match to prioritise.

All teams will have a match fitness advantage over us especially early on as their seasons are already running, some being quite late in the season. We’ll need the quality to be a lot higher than our Aus cup match.
Hard to judge the quality of the opposition, got any insights? I don't know those leagues, I'd imagine we'd be a bigger stronger more physical team.

turbo

Hard to judge the quality of the opposition, got any insights? I don't know those leagues, I'd imagine we'd be a bigger stronger more physical team.
I can’t give any meaningful insights in relative strength but I don’t think any of our opponents are topping the table in their respective leagues which is promising. Main concern will be conditions and fitness, if we can overcome that we should have a decent run.

Josho Howe

Surely we’ve gotta fancy progressing through the group.
Bali UTD have a Brazilian coach and 3 Brazilian players, they sit 7th in their league.
Terengganu sit 6th in the Malaysian league. They’ve got a Croat with 12 goals in 19games.
Stallions are 3rd in their league, 20points off 1st.

Away games will be tricky ofcourse, who knows what kind of pitches and conditions the boys will encounter. I can’t wait for more continental footy… it’s been awhile!
Shit pitch, 100000000% humidity, sweating from places you didn't know you could. Sold.

priorpeter

MD1 (18-21 Sept): Away vs Terengganu
MD2 (2-5 Oct): Home vs Bali
MD3 (23-26 Oct): Away vs Stallion Laguna
MD4 (6-9 Nov): Home vs Terengganu
MD5 (27-30 Nov): Away vs Bali
MD6 (11-14 Dec): Home vs Stallion Laguna
Correction on those fixtures:

MD1 (20-21 September) - away vs Terengganu
MD2 (4-5 October) - home v Stallion Laguna
MD3 (25-26 October) - home v Bali United
MD4 (8-9 November) - away v Bali United
MD5 (29-30 November) - home v Terengganu
MD6 (13-14 December) - away v Stallion Laguna

Corsair

Hey Pete, I'm actually keen to start looking at flights and accom, booking leave etc. so I'm looking for an "official" source for dates before I start committing cash and bringing mates on board. Are these fixtures published somewhere yet?

AJames

Much preferred other Bali date… Maybe do Philippines instead

priorpeter

Hey Pete, I'm actually keen to start looking at flights and accom, booking leave etc. so I'm looking for an "official" source for dates before I start committing cash and bringing mates on board. Are these fixtures published somewhere yet?
Not published, but this is how it stands according to the AFC. Finalised fixtures are yet to come. Sorry I can’t give any more than that, that’s all I’ve got!

Corsair

Not published, but this is how it stands according to the AFC. Finalised fixtures are yet to come. Sorry I can’t give any more than that, that’s all I’ve got!
All good thanks, still got a bit of Champions fever among my mates so keen to strike while the iron's hot! Might start looking at flights and accom on the downlow but need an official source to lock it in!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred