• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Adventures Of A Mariners fan

Davo

Yeh I was given a copy of the book and it was a signed version by Lawrie and the Author.

I just started reading the book last night and so far it is enjoyable to read.  The only problem was it got me so pumped up for this weekends match I couldn't sleep last night....

I'll write a bit of a review once I finish the book.

Congrats to Paperbackwriter on his achievement.

skilbeck

adz said:
what book did you steal off Brett?

is it one of those popup type books?

they're great

A Mariners pop-up book would be awesome :p. It can have some classic moments where Heff bodychecks Milligan in sydney and Hutch makes Broxham dance, im sure thered be plenty of moments to be immortalised in pop-up form. If one of those came out id definitely try and get lawrie and the team to sign my copy :)

chucky1

I bought the book on wednesday & have read 1/4 of it. It's not bad and gives breeze a good serve as well. :thumbup: my daughter and my copy are both signed

radar

chucky1 said:
I bought the book on wednesday & have read 1/4 of it. It's not bad and gives breeze a good serve as well. :thumbup: my daughter and my copy are both signed

Nice of him to sign your daughter.

:umm:

radar

adz said:
what book did you steal off Brett?

is it one of those popup type books?

they're great

Chunky shiny cardboard pages

Big letters

Small words

Eight pages a book

adz

Staff member
radar said:
Eight pages a book

that reminds me... how many pages does this book have?

because this one time... I read the TV Week... to find out what Toady was up to in Neigbours... and I only made it to Wednesday...

nutmeg

adz said:
radar said:
Eight pages a book

that reminds me... how many pages does this book have?

because this one time... I read the TV Week... to find out what Toady was up to in Neigbours... and I only made it to Wednesday...

more than 10, thats more than u can read as far as i can gather

radar

"...i gathered that u were a smart arse like everyone else on here..."

Wait until you meet me in real life.

All doubt will be dispelled.

nutmeg

if u r like any of the people on here than not really. i have grown up in the sporting communities both cricket and soccer, so i am used to all kinds of people

radar

nutmeg said:
if u r like any of the people on here than not really. i have grown up in the sporting communities both cricket and soccer, so i am used to all kinds of people

I am like everyone on here

nutmeg

well that really narrows the stereotype down
radar said:
nutmeg said:

I am like everyone on here

well that really narrows the stereotype down ;D ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred