• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Adventures Of A Mariners fan

Rowdy

SCI-FI pfft.

I listened well during the 'How to write!' class at the community college, they said 'one should write about what you know!"

So I did, it's titled;
"Your Feminine Side: Using Touch to get in Touch"  by Rowdy M.F Roddy.

serious14

HAHAHAHA!!!!!  Oh Rowdy, you can be funny sometimes........  :piralaugh:

Though if you're writing on what you know, I thought it would be something more like "Anger Management, or how I learned to stop the violence and love again".

:thumbup: :goodpost: :thumbup:

Rowdy

That's what I was (tongue in cheek) hinting at for those that read IBTL's, hence the M.F  :p

paperbackwriter

Hi all. Here are some facts about this book - I can tell you these, because I wrote the book.

Yes, I am a stretcher bearer for the Mariners.

No, I have not sold them at the ground.

Yes, I work for Coles.

Yes, it will be available from All Good Book Store at Imperial Centre at Gosford from 14/1 for $15.95.

Every Marinator can feel safe as only good things have been said about you as a group.

For the person who bought a Max Walker book for $2 - well, you were ripped off and I have a
Harbour Bridge for sale.

Please feel free to ask any more questions or just check the local media for the next week.

Go the Mariners!

adz

Staff member
Well I was going to buy one but after that reply ....??? Probably still will but I don't get it.

Sean

great stuff paperbackwriter.
you have inspired me to write my own novel entitled

"The Absolutely Fabulous Gameday Adventures of SAMBALAB" (he is a young blonde benchdweller who plays for Smugney Fc fyi)

here is an excerpt;

Gameday
6:30 - Wakeup and start working on hair
7:00 - Have breakfast of 2 eggs and a sausage configured in the shape of a penis w/balls
9:00 - Watch replay of the only two things i have done for Sydney FC
12:30 - Send harrassing email to Daily Telegraph asking for more articles on how good i am.
1:00 - Masturbate
1:01 - Get in car, drive to Bondi and watch men working out on the beachside equipment.
3:00 - Hair now complete
4:00 - Ride Zdonkey to the Sydney Football Stadium. Include reach-around.
5:00 - Kickoff
6:30 - Kozzie congratulates me on my great goal but is confused with Biddle.
10:00 - Celebrate Home defeat with Brosque and Fyfe in the Tool Shed.
2:00 - Arrive home. implement hair and face protection for sleep. implement aids protection for Fyfe

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
old mate  the paperbackwriter got his scone in the Advocate today...well done mate  :thumbup: ,whens the autograph session?  :eek:verhead:

:piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :piralaugh:

adz

Staff member
Are these at the book shop yet? It's raining and I don't want to go across the road in case I step in a puddle.

nutmeg

adz said:
Are these at the book shop yet? It's raining and I don't want to go across the road in case I step in a puddle.

Yeah they came out at the beginning of the week.

adz

Staff member
what book did you steal off Brett?

is it one of those popup type books?

they're great

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members