• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A strange conspiracy theory or more to it?

LFCMariners

Over the past few weeks, I've been wondering whether there was more to the Scum's win in the GF than meets the eye?

After all, Con has invested countless millions in the team, and with the Knights (at the time) coming off one of their poorest seasons in the NRL, there couldn't have been a better time for the Jets to win in the A-League and garner support from the people of Newcastle. Been wondering whether the FFA, for these reasons, had the game pulled in the Jets' favour, hence Shield's terrible "I see nothing" blunder near the end of the game that would almost certainly have resulted in a level score and 30 minutes of extra time with the Mariners firing. Hence Matthew Breeze being assigned to the first leg of the semis despite many vocal complaints before the game about 1-sided decisions being made.

I'm not usually one to subscribe to crazy conspiracy theories, but I can't shake the feeling that this one could hold water. What do you all think?

Sean

Before the 3rd Hal Grand final, Con Constantine approaches Mark Shields with a big wad of cash;
"When James Holland hits the ball with his arm towards the end of the game, dont call it. you didnt see nothing"

dibo

rich uncle skeleton said:
lol. this is good.

cheers for the laugh.

still, wacky as it it it's no less plausible than the 'con/the FFA/kang and kodos are understating our crowds' crap we've heard from your lot so many times.

jeez, get it right dibo.

we all know it's the reverse vampires and the saucer people that are behind the scenes, pulling the strings of their puppet frank lowy.

Paolo

Terrible theory......was the mariners playing shit apart of the plans aswell??? Vidmars loss of the all?? FFA must have planned those aswell

dibo

rich uncle skeleton said:
jeez, get it right dibo.

we all know it's the reverse vampires and the saucer people that are behind the scenes, pulling the strings of their puppet frank lowy.

Soz, forgot those. :piralaugh:

skilbeck

heres how I see it: The rand corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are working with uncle frank, the FFA, con constantine and the referees in order to stop the mariners at all costs ;)

heres how I see it: The rand corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are working with uncle frank, the FFA, con constantine and the referees in order to stop the mariners at all costs

we're through the looking glass here, people.

Atomic

This theory, while it may make you sleep better at night, is not true for the following reason...

Con's Parklea Gaol Markets is a direct competetor with Westfields Parramatta. There is no way that Shylock Lowy would give a chump like Con any breaks when it came to the business of making money.

I rest my case, Your Honour  :tophat:

MattSimon

Con told Vidmar he could get a 15% discount at Parklea markets for life if he coughed up the ball to Bridge. Vidmar thought he meant Paddy's markets and it wasn't till after the game that he realised he'd been ripped off.

marinermick

Atomic said:
This theory, while it may make you sleep better at night, is not true for the following reason...

Con's Parklea Gaol Markets is a direct competetor with Westfields Parramatta. There is no way that Shylock Lowy would give a chump like Con any breaks when it came to the business of making money.

I rest my case, Your Honour  :tophat:

parklea markets is a mosquito bite on the big arse that is westfields

lowy would not give a shit about some big barn selling $2 trinkets and overseas t-shirt rip offs

Paolo

The FFA are actually Skynet in disguise....couldnt you tell from the robots in the advertisements from V2?

finally retired

marinermick said:
Atomic said:

I rest my case, Your Honour  :tophat:

parklea markets is a mosquito bite on the big arse that is westfields

lowy would not give a shit about some big barn selling $2 trinkets and overseas t-shirt rip offs

ahhh...but that could explain why Con did nothing to stop Bridge and Musialik joining Sydney......perhaps this is more plausible than first thought..... :pirashoot:

thomas477

Danny looked as though he was trying to save that goal from the jets player, aloi$i looked as though he was trying his shittest best.

BTW if shield was going for newcastle, then why did Griffo get the 1st yellow?

dibo

thomas477 said:
Danny looked as though he was trying to save that goal from the jets player, aloi$i looked as though he was trying his shittest best.

BTW if shield was going for newcastle, then why did Griffo get the 1st yellow?

because conspiracy or no, griffo's still a c**t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred