• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A little something for our English friends......

clarence

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
That is why I am dying to see an Australia - England clash in South Africa. It would be mammoth.

If that happened Jorome, I think a new legend in Australian sport would be born - there'd be blood on the pitch!

marinersman

I remember watching the game with a couple of pommy mates who said they were going to smash us. They said we are crap, which to be fair is true, but they refused to acknowledge that England were crap as well then and still are.

Was very, very glad I had the opportunity to stick it up them.

My most enduring memory was how bad Ferdinand was. He was a disgrace and was made to look stupid on several occassions.

I'd back us anytime, anywhere, in any competition against the poms. They don't know how to win just like in every sport.

Reminds me of the old joke about three things certain in life: death, taxes and Germany beating England.

serious14

marinersman said:
I remember watching the game with a couple of pommy mates who said they were going to smash us. They said we are crap, which to be fair is true

Excuse me??

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
marinersman said:
I remember watching the game with a couple of pommy mates who said they were going to smash us. They said we are crap, which to be fair is true

Excuse me??
We had a really good side and so did England. It just shows Frankie isnt a bad manager after all.

Bear

bulldogmariner said:
serious14 said:
marinersman said:

Excuse me??
We had a really good side and so did England. It just shows Frankie isnt a bad manager after all.

lol get the man a bed and an asprin, he is clearly suffering from some illness

Sacko

Do you did to be reminded of what Frankie achieved in the games that mattered i.e the WCQ games against U-r-gay?

Frankie = FAIL 

Omni

Jesus said:
Sacko said:
Do you did to be reminded of what Frankie achieved in the games that mattered i.e the WCQ games against U-r-gay?

Frankie = FAIL  

slash minor semi against us

That game didn't actually win him silverware, what about the one important game he's had since being in charge of QR that could have won him some silverware. R21 2007-08 Adelaide United 2 Queensland Roar 0 - greatest moment in Mariners history

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred