• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A little something for our English friends......

serious14

6 years ago tomorrow (to the day, not the date - for all our trainspotting types):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiO6cK4XUuI

;D

bulldogmariner

I watched this game at school. It was so enjoyable smashing the poms. Becks said it was the most embrassing game of his life. I think it was the only game Sven lost in charge of England (in normal time)

dibo

bulldogmariner said:
I watched this game at school. It was so enjoyable smashing the poms. Becks said it was the most embrassing game of his life. I think it was the only game Sven lost in charge of England (in normal time)

england 1 brazil 2, shizuoka, 2002.

Redline

That was Rooney's international debut...wow...and his firs two touches were great.

Funny that our first touch now is but a shadow of what it was then.

mariners4ever

i remember getting up early, watching the game, getting to school very late, not getting in trouble, but instead having a little celebration with none other then former austrlian keeper terry greedy

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
i remember getting up early, watching the game, getting to school very late, not getting in trouble, but instead having a little celebration with none other then former austrlian keeper terry greedy

terry greedy = legend

was coached many a time by the man

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
Reserve side - matters not one jot.

lol the first half was a full strength english side and it was 2-0 at the break

the second eleven made a better fist of it

Jorome Alexander Bennett

FFC Mariner said:
Reserve side - matters not one jot.

I don't know what a jot is, but I think I agree with FFC Mariner. Noone can deny we were the better team on the night, but it was just a friendly.

That is why I am dying to see an Australia - England clash in South Africa. It would be mammoth.

scottmac

Suspended
Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
That is why I am dying to see an Australia - England clash in South Africa. It would be mammoth.

+50

I would do anything to be at that match. ANYTHING.

Sacko

May be the memory has faded - but I'm pretty sure it was the week before, and it was the Thursday morning before the kids were born as I missed most of the stick at work because we had our last appointment with the quack that morning...   

Sacko

The first 2 goals were as a result of Manure players choking in such a high profile game... 

serious14

You won your last cup in black and white
You won your last cup
You won your last cup

It's just like the cricket, it's just like the cricket......

;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred