• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-league Trivia

dibo

thomas477 said:
He played for AUS when a Jet

they're players who have played for the mariners and australia, there was nothing about the two being concurrent.

skilbeck

List the 6 players in the A-League past and present that have played for an old firm team? (Celtic and Rangers)

dibo

skilbeck said:
ahhh forgot Petta :( shouldve known about him. he was a good player for celtic

was in the team that won the european cup against inter wsan't he? ;)

midfielder

Andy said:
midfielder said:
Andy

Is Tobin one, as I think at one stage he was registered as a player

Was he? I remember Fergie was.

I was just going off this article from Ben Coonan.

I think early on Tobin was, I think before Hal kicked off............he was down I am sure I read some where as a player and assistant coach..............whether he was registerd as a player not sure.....this was about the time of the move from NS to the Mariners

skilbeck

there have been 4 central coast mariners past and present players that have been team mates in European clubs with each other as well as being (but not necessarily playing) at the central coast mariners with each other. There are 2 pairs of these at two different clubs. Who are they and what clubs were they at?

Andy

skilbeck said:
there have been 4 central coast mariners past and present players that have been team mates in European clubs with each other as well as being (but not necessarily playing) at the central coast mariners with each other. There are 2 pairs of these at two different clubs. Who are they and what clubs were they at?

Fergie and Vidmar at Rangers?

Elrich and MacAllister at Lyn Oslo together in 2006?

dibo

skilbeck said:

elrich and macallister at lyn oslo (though elrich was contracted to fulham), were pondeljak and owens at johor concurrently?

skilbeck

dibo said:
skilbeck said:

elrich and macallister at lyn oslo (though elrich was contracted to fulham), were pondeljak and owens at johor concurrently?

i said european clubs :p. hint they were team mates in europe but at ccm one of them is/was a staff member

dibo

skilbeck said:
dibo said:
skilbeck said:

i said european clubs :p. hint they were team mates in europe but at ccm one of them is/was a staff member

duh...  :-[

andy's guess seems on the money:

Andy said:

oh - don't forget heffernan and beauchamp! :piralaugh:

skilbeck

dibo said:
skilbeck said:
dibo said:
skilbeck said:

duh...  :-[

andy's guess seems on the money:

Andy said:

oh - don't forget heffernan and beauchamp! :piralaugh:

yep and yep forgot about Heffernan and Beauchamp. didnt see Andys post, but he had the 2 i was thinking of. so i guess its 3 pairs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred