• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Hello Sailor

Macarthur signing

League door opens for Scott - Illawarra Mercury (Wollongong, Australia) - January 31, 2024 - page 1 January 31, 2024 | Illawarra Mercury (Wollongong, Australia) | Jordan Warren Wollongong Wolves left-back Walter Scott has returned back to the A-League, signing a scholarship deal with Macarthur Bulls until the end of the 2023/24 season. Scott was a crucial cog in David Carney's team in 2023, with his marauding runs up and down the left-hand touchline a trademark sight for Wolves fans. Scott returns back to the professional scene after playing with the Bulls in their inaugural season in 2020/21. The 24-year-old also has previous A-League experience with Perth and Wellington. Bowral-born Scott will join former Wolves legend Mile Sterjovski with the Bulls currently placed fifth on the A League Men's table. "He is obviously someone I have worked with in the past, and has definitely earned the right to be back in the A-League," Macarthur coach Sterjovski said. Scott was one of Carney's best in the National Premier League in 2023. "I've been saying to a couple of my mates and people that have watched me for a long time that I haven't played this with sort of confidence in a long while," Scott told the Mercury last year. "Sort of since I was around the Aussie set-up as a young 17, 18-year-old and really knocking on the door of the first team at Perth Glory [have I been in such good form]. But for myself I just haven't really had this much fun in a long time so that's really the main thing for me. Just winning games is what keeps everything fun." The Wolves recently signed defender Dylan Ryan for the NPL season before they enter the National Second Tier in 2025.

Ads

Interested that young Popovic from Adelaide going to Korea.

Good news for us as will disturb their backline, looks like he won’t be playing against us from what the article indicates.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred