• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League, Round 21

skilbeck

i might be sounding greedy but a loss from 2 out of the 4 top teams will put the scum in the major semi which is a horrible thought

Statue

I did see Hester pull the yellow card out of his pocket for the send off, very harsh call, it was a late challenge but i feel it was only a yellow. I think he sent him off because of the crowd and the fact that half of both teams came running in pushing and shoving, which gives me the idea that he didnt see the whole challenge

northernspirit

fish said:
Id settle for any win.
any wins fine by me, i can definately see either sydney or qld slipping up so if we win we would be guaranteed a top 2, 1st would be nice but id settle for top 2 and away "home" grand final in sydney against qld at telstra stadium in front of 20,000 people ;)

fish

Would the lino on the side it happened on had an influence? He would have had a more unobstructed view?

Gav...

hester pulled out a yellow card while he was running in then put it back in his pocket while the push and shove then pulled out a red one.

Tassiemariner

The ref pushed rizzo out of the way so he wouldnt get involved then gave him a hash red card. Clearly crowd influenced as i too saw the yellow.

FFC Mariner

Happy with that TBH. A win by us guarantees at least 3rd even if SFC & Roar win.

A decent win could just get us top 2 or maybe even................

dibo

i thought it was red, but hey...

lunging from miles away, late, the contact was high-ish. the only saving grace is that he kept his studs down.

no probs from that result though, and knocking the scum off in a major semi would be awesome. bring on a win tonight, and then two draws or losses for sydney and qld.

fedelta

Did anyone hear the Squadron singing 'We are top of the league' after the game?
Not for long!  :pirashoot:

That red was rubbish, Elrich produced a lovely dive and got straight up as soon as the handbags started.  :mad:

serious14

Here's how it pans out......

Sydney win 4-3 tomorrow to edge us out on head to head statistics (their 2 wins to our one).  Or they win by 2 goals or more to get us on goal difference.

Any QLD win sees them crowned Premiers.

Any draw or any loss by either team sees them fall behind both us and Newcastle.  Losses/draws by both of them sees us crowned Champione, Champione, Ole Ole Ole!!!

cruiser

Where's the party if Sydney and Queensland lose and/or draw?  :eek:verhead:

I'm even thinking about going down to the SFS to cheer on Melbourne.

kevrenor

Cross fingers .... the game in Sydney is about to start!

MV to win, say 2-1

AU to draw with QR, say 1-1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred