• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League, Round 21

kevrenor

The Final Round:

Pre game in scumland .... Spencer starting  :piralaugh:  Denni out. 
Lazaridis out for Glory!  :p
Not raining....
C'mon Glory, c'mon Glory!  :eek:verhead:

kevrenor

:vomit:

Griffiths goal at 22 mins...

Matt Thompson cross into box, Hyphen standing watching, JG free header ...  :fireup:

kevrenor

nutmeg said:
kevrenor said:
nutmeg said:
Nick Rizo re card

Very soft red Mr Hester ... you've just handed top spot to the scum!  :eek:

Not always chris. it changes the game but it could be good and bring out the best in perth
You're listening to Simon Hill ...

.. err, and watching Jamie Harnwell!  ;D

Perth goal 44' by Harnwell ... only second chance they've had.

nutmeg

kevrenor said:
nutmeg said:
kevrenor said:
nutmeg said:
Nick Rizo re card

Not always chris. it changes the game but it could be good and bring out the best in perth
You're listening to Simon Hill ...

i am but our team plays like crap against 10 men, so perth may very well play fantastically with 10 men and now its 1-1

northernspirit

perth were playing utter shite, they got rizzo sent off who was himself playing WOEFULLY so he wont be missed, it became hard to watch so i logged on here and next thing i know harnwell scores, maybe i should stay on the forums for the 2nd half :D

Andy

kevrenor said:
nutmeg said:
Nick Rizo re card

Very, very soft.

According to Robbie Slater he had a yellow card out before the scuffle and before the crowd starting chanting for the end off. Hester puts it back in his pocket and pulls out the red.

I guess things like this can be expected this weekend when you have four of the most inexperienced referees in charge.

Marquee

Andy said:
According to Robbie Slater he had a yellow card out before the scuffle and before the crowd starting chanting for the end off. Hester puts it back in his pocket and pulls out the red.

I guess things like this can be expected this weekend when you have four of the most inexperienced referees in charge.
Maybe we can take a leaf out of this book?
Try and persuade an inexperienced ref with our vocal support?
Anything for a win

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred