• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Round 1

Gav...

Mariner Girl said:
Did anyone else just see that flare the SCC d*ckheads threw onto the ground at the SFS  :redcard:

Yes, f**k off we dont want your dickhead behaviour destroying the fans good repretation. :redcard:

marinersman

mariners4evachamps said:
Mariner Girl said:
Did anyone else just see that flare the SCC d*ckheads threw onto the ground at the SFS  :redcard:

Yes, f**k off we dont want your dickhead behaviour destroying the fans good repretation. :redcard:

I didn't know Keensy and CCY went to the game tonight.

Deej

Melbourne without Thompson are just woeful up front, I'm surprised Sydney did as well as they did tbh and got a deserved point.

After wasting that 90 mins of my life I can say that Melbourne need to improve A LOT if they are to make the 4.  They won't conceed too many but f**k me they won't score many either if Archie is ever out again!  In the 2 games I've seen Fabiano play now he looks over-weight and the Brazlian version of Allsopp!

FFC Mariner

Fabiano and Allshit are just pants TBH and MV should have hammered the Bling (who are v ordinary).

Kicked off in the ground by all accounts so stand by for media headlines.

Auburn Mariner

There were two arrests at the Captain Cook Hotel before the game, due to "brawling fans".

Bear has been right for YEARS now, Allsopp is a donkey.

Was flicking between the Olympics, the AFL and the HAL las night, so I missed the flare. Do I read correctly that the flare came from Sin City and not The Cove?

Tommy picked up a knock in the FIRST tackle of the game, and came out limping.

Sydney will have a much different look this week, with Bridge starting.

Both NISC & SFS have only fair surfaces due to League & Super 14. Covic & Danny both had muffed kicks on Friday due to bobbles inside the box.

Gav...

Auburn Mariner said:
Do I read correctly that the flare came from Sin City and not The Cove?

Yes the Flare came from SCC not the Cove and held up the match for a few moments.

loyalist

mariners4evachamps said:
Mariner Girl said:

agreed
the fans repretation is the most important thing there is

FFC Mariner

Not much too it really but doubtless the tele will have a 4 page wog sokka killers lift out on Monday.

Was it Bling v Bling or a few dumb Tards trying it on?? I could easily understand someone wanting to smash the SCC as they are squadrunt wannabes

loyalist

From what ive been told (could be wrong) the scc tried to charge some melbourne fans near the away end

Edit: was wrong lolz

fedelta

forzamariners said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32N5pojPfV8&eurl=

zomg sokkah riots

was rite near dat thnx.
sum melb boyz cum ova near da top of da scc and started singin and sum of da sydney boyz throwed sum bottles n dat n den it kiked off and da copperz jumped in n dat

fedelta

Greenpoleffc said:
Not much too it really but doubtless the tele will have a 4 page wog sokka killers lift out on Monday.

Was it Bling v Bling or a few dumb Tards trying it on?? I could easily understand someone wanting to smash the SCC as they are squadrunt wannabes

SCC - Squadron wannabes?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred