• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

#27 Mariners vs Wellington

Wombat

My starting 11.

Ryan
Pedj. Wilko Dutchy rose
WeeMac Hutcho Amini Bozanic
Rojic Bernie

subs. Pasfield, Hearfield (can play anywhere to an acceptable level) McBreen, kwasnik.

That team if allowed to attack should tear Wellington a new one

Nathan Byrn

My starting 11.

Ryan
Pedj. Wilko Dutchy rose
Rojic Bernie

subs. Pasfield, Hearfield (can play anywhere to an acceptable level) McBreen, kwasnik.

That should be the team.. Weather permitting!

MrCelery

Defence1.jpg

true believer

My starting 11.

Ryan
Pedj. Wilko Dutchy rose
Rojic Bernie

that would be a great team. but i think after wednesday mcbreen,kwas or sutton will start and
rojic will be on the bench. i also wouldn't be suprised to see a formation change not unlike wednesday night

MrCelery

Ifill has been down with the flu this week. If it's anything like the one I've been battling all week, not good for Paul, but great news for us!

If Glory beat Victory in Perth, Phoenix may rest players for the final, as they can't get get better than 4th even if they beat us.

C'mon Perth Glory on Saturday!

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/wellington-may-rest-players/46411

Forum Phoenix

fun sucker :yellowcard:

LMAO. Peace SM.

What I actually typed "was" This is "fun"
My translator switched fun to "ridiculous" I had no idea.
This is why I then went on to state we should do this for a week etc... Which I'm sure you'll see is a weird thing to do in the context of having just supposedly labelled it as ridiculous. I thought it was hilarious. Hey, actually, it could have been hilarious I typed...

Anyhow. I would like to appeal my yellow card.

scottmac

Suspended
Appeal rejected as you do not have the right of appeal here in Aus even if all the evidence suggests you were innocent!

Bex

Fire up farken!!!!!!!

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

It's possible that at this time tomorrow night we may have won the premiership!

Forum Phoenix

Guess I'm just waiting now for Adz to ban me for two weeks.
:D

PLUS ONE BEX! :pirashoot:

Hell of a day coming up. If we lose or draw, I hope the players realise they will be putting a good part of future membership at risk via likely heart failure during the GCU Roar game.

And wouldn't you know.... mid post, watching a record of tonights MV vs Perth game and just had to rewind to check my ears...

Begins with Slater opening his excitement for tomorrow by talking of SFV vs NCJ - business as usual :vomit:

Then, Brenton Speed actually says,

The "Biggest game tomorrow is Sydney vs Newcastle."

:blink:

Not who will win the premiership, but whether Sydney will scrape into the finals.

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

I just can't believe, i mean we all know it, we put up with the excess talk/hype and the commentators emoting all over the place.

But to just say it outright in such way? it's galling and an absolute disgrace. Ludicrously unprofessional, disrespects and undermines the entire league and really brings out my m,ost bitter feeling out the A league.

This is the pro Sydney press at it's worst. FFA needs to stamp this shit out.

Roy Law

Very confident of the right result for us against Wellington; the way we played against Nagoya was quality and I think we have turned the corner from our recent form. I won't be able to watch it as no Internet stream where I am so good luck to the boys.

As for pro Sydney press - it comes with the territory and only serves to fire us up!

Wombat

Oh yeah.

Hopefully we will go on with it. Bernie has been awesome as has Matty Ryan. Wilko made on superb covering tackle. Olly looking very dangerous...his ball to send Bernie away was brilliant..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred