• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

#27 Mariners vs Wellington

Fishsdad

To state the bleeding obvious, we need to score goals, and this hasn't been a strong point lately. So what is our best attacking combo?

I like Bernie off the bench in the last 20-25 minutes, and (despite his goal tonight) I don't think he's that effective when he starts.

I'd be tempted to start McBreen at 10, and pair Kwas and Rogic up front, with Musti on the bench. This gives lots of options, as Rogic and McBreen can swap, and we can bring Amini on around the same time as Bernie, which should really allow both to run at a (hopefully) tiring defence.

At the other end I'm concerned about Hutch at DM - not as effective in the last few games as I'd hoped. Way too late in the season to experiment, but I think Patrick would be great in that position, with Sainsbury at the back.

gull

At the other end I'm concerned about Hutch at DM - not as effective in the last few games as I'd hoped. Way too late in the season to experiment, but I think Patrick would be great in that position, with Sainsbury at the back.
Wow love this idea. Reckon it could really work, but agree it needs time which we just don't have at the moment.
Hutcho has had a terrific season but seems to look backwards at DM much more than Griffiths did.

elevated position

Had the feeling 3 weeks ago when I booked this trip that the game would be a must win game.
Was nervous last night after we scored and next week will be worse.
Numbers making the trip?

scottmac

Suspended
I'll take Aimini at #10. And Rogic up front with Bernie. But won't happen.

Я и хочу, чтобы это русские

Амини показал достаточно, чтобы ее взяли еще раз, в то время Rogic имеет блестящий удар, и этот фактор X, которая выигрывает игры

snoa

Я и хочу, чтобы это русские

Амини показал достаточно, чтобы ее взяли еще раз, в то время Rogic имеет блестящий удар, и этот фактор X, которая выигрывает игры
Да, да,
Саттон должен поставляться в Сибирь.

Forum Phoenix

Это смешно.

Можем ли мы сделать это в каждом потоке в течение недели после того, как договор с Россией будет объявлено.

kevrenor

Sunday 25 March 2012
Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners

Weekend 25 - Final League game of 27
Venue: Westpac Stadium
Local kick-off: 4.00pm NZDT / 2.00pm AEDT

Referees: Strebre Delovski / Scott Edeling / Ryan Gallagher / Matt Conger

Head-to-Head: All matches (played 14): Wellington Phoenix wins 5, Central Coast Mariners wins 7 (2 draws)

Wellington Phoenix squad: 1. Mark Paston (GK), 2. Manny Muscat, 3. Tony Lochhead, 6. Tim Brown, 7. Leo Bertos, 8. Paul Ifill, 9. Chris Greenacre, 12. Nicky Ward, 13. Niko Tsattalios, 14. Mirjan Pavlovic, 17. Vince Lia, 18. Ben Sigmund, 20, Tony Warner (GK), 21. Dani Sanchez, 22. Andrew Durante (C), 24. Alex Smith *one to be omitted*
Coach: Ricki Herbert

In: Nil
Out: Nil
Unavailable: Daniel (ankle injury 1-2 weeks), Lucas Pantelis (knee injury - indefinite),

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1. Mathew RYAN (gk), 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Pedj BOJIC, 6. Patrick ZWAANSWIJK, 7. John HUTCHINSON, 9. Bernie IBINI-ISEI, 11. Oliver BOZANIC, 12. Troy HEARFIELD, 14. Michael MCGLINCHEY, 16. Trent SAINSBURY, 17. Tomas ROGIC, 18. Alex WILKINSON (C), 19. John SUTTON, 20. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 22. Mustafa AMINI, 23. Adam KWASNIK *one to be omitted*
Coach: Graham Arnold

In: 16. Trent SAINSBURY
Out: Nil
Unavailable: Nil

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member