• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

turbo

I'd like to see more credit go to cheaper tickers or families. I can buy my own merch. Lots cant
Yellow season tickets are already crazy cheap. Thing about the merch credit is it might lead to increased sales so it’s mutually beneficial maybe you were already going to buy a main kit but now you’ll also grab that FFA cup shirt since you’ve got some credit stored. Or instead of a hat you tip in some more for a jacket etc..

Corsair

Yellow season tickets are already crazy cheap. Thing about the merch credit is it might lead to increased sales so it’s mutually beneficial maybe you were already going to buy a main kit but now you’ll also grab that FFA cup shirt since you’ve got some credit stored. Or instead of a hat you tip in some more for a jacket etc..
I'd like to know if it's paladin again. I couldn't even buy a shirt last season.

Iain Shand

Would be good to have a breakdown of how much credit each Membership tier gets.
Haven't announced the credit for each category as wasn't really sure if that was something we should. If it is the case people would like to know the amounts for all categories then probably will have something on the membership page that breaks it all done.

For reference - the higher class of membership has more credit. So myclub with the least - platinum with the most.

Adults have more than juniors.

Now if this turns out to be wrong way to do it, it can be adjusted for the next season to go along more with what our members want. But my current route follows the way other clubs have done it so far successfully.

turbo

All jerseys (including elite) and everything done through our merchandise store are with paladin as well as our members hat.

Members pack items are not through Paladin.
I think the question was more of a ‘can we put the members credit towards items like the elite shirt’ or if there’s a specific selection the credit can be used on. We’ll see soon anyway.

Iain Shand

I think the question was more of a ‘can we put the members credit towards items like the elite shirt’ or if there’s a specific selection the credit can be used on. We’ll see soon anyway.
Oh I get you. My bad.

Currently the credits can only be used on the member specific merch. They are separate "stores" so the credit can't be crossed from one store to another.

Iain Shand

Any benefits in 2023 for the WWC it’s not like I can make any CCM games but planning on coming out for the World Cup
Not at this stage. Can't say whether that is something that will be added in or not. Maybe once more info is known on venues, dates etc.

Supporter Membership is $30 which is our non-ticketed option.

VonBowellski

@Iain Shand - I don't know if it's just me and possibly hitting unsubscribe by accident or not, but any chance of members getting "exclusive" or "breaking" news emails first before being released to the world. I would like to think as paying members, we could get any news first and not find out by social media.

Iain Shand

@Iain Shand - I don't know if it's just me and possibly hitting unsubscribe by accident or not, but any chance of members getting "exclusive" or "breaking" news emails first before being released to the world. I would like to think as paying members, we could get any news first and not find out by social media.
Hey mate

Totally get that idea. It's something that has been tried in the past - we annoyingly find the members we give the breaking news early then leak it before our official announcement, so we have to try and be smart with what we do as members exclusive news to avoid this.

With any announcements happening over the coming weeks, may be a possibility we try and do that to see how it goes.

VonBowellski

Hey mate

Totally get that idea. It's something that has been tried in the past - we annoyingly find the members we give the breaking news early then leak it before our official announcement, so we have to try and be smart with what we do as members exclusive news to avoid this.

With any announcements happening over the coming weeks, may be a possibility we try and do that to see how it goes.
Hi Iain,

Thanks for the quick reply.

That is fair enough and understandable. Even it if was emailed out at the same time as the announcement was made etc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami