• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

crock

The other scenario is that there has been some stalling over stadium usage with the new contractors, Venues Live
One of the most iconic venues on the Central Coast will join Stadium Australia, CommBank Stadium and Perth's Optus Stadium under the management of VenuesLive. The stadium management company will take over the reins to the former Graham Park site in July with the hopes of bringing more sporting and entertainment events to the region. Under the new deal Central Coast stadium will continue to be owned by council and remain the Mariner's home ground.

Saw this on express advocate Facebook page. plus shaun said on previous podcast they were about to sign new agreement with stadium

Last edited:

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Hey all

Nothing bad. Just confirming final details on a few things - Paramount+, our new membership merch program etc.

All good news :)
The good news being Paramount knows how much they ripped the heart out of football in this country and are giving us 12 months free while they literally sort their shit out. They would have some nerve charging the same or greater price, that's for sure.

turbo

The good news being Paramount knows how much they ripped the heart out of football in this country and are giving us 12 months free while they literally sort their shit out. They would have some nerve charging the same or greater price, that's for sure.
At a bare minimum they need to lay out the roadmap for their planned upgrades. Expecting another year up front when they’ve given us silence and bugger all new features is at best arrogant.

Tevor

At a bare minimum they need to lay out the roadmap for their planned upgrades. Expecting another year up front when they’ve given us silence and bugger all new features is at best arrogant.
To me they also need to improve the other content, I’ve now met a few people who have P- for the other content and because of that they also watch the league without being members. Signing up members was smart and I didn’t mind the idea of it but the sports product needs improvement and get more good other content on there as well. I’ve read a few articles now that mentions basic improvements for next season and it needs to be up and running for round 1 no questions asked.

turbo

To me they also need to improve the other content, I’ve now met a few people who have P- for the other content and because of that they also watch the league without being members. Signing up members was smart and I didn’t mind the idea of it but the sports product needs improvement and get more good other content on there as well. I’ve read a few articles now that mentions basic improvements for next season and it needs to be up and running for round 1 no questions asked.
I don’t mind the other content but that’s subjective and I’m sure they’ll add to it but not having profiles and other features isn’t great.

FFC Mariner

Their dreadful football coverage aside, P+ is rapidly becoming a great streaming service. They have content and Netflix dont. Netflix dopping subscribers like crazy.

Corsair

Their dreadful football coverage aside, P+ is rapidly becoming a great streaming service. They have content and Netflix dont. Netflix dopping subscribers like crazy.
Netflix jacked their price, i dropped my quality from 4k to HD. I could afford to stay 4k but I'm not beingtaken advantage of and yes that includes people illegally sharing login details which is really the crux of their issues. If they try to crack down on this by raising fees they'll drive out their honest subscription base to be left with cheap arse sharers. As with any online service people will find a way to rip you off, how you respond to it defines you as a business. When Netflix entered the market there was virtually no competition, times have changed. Wifey is really enjoying a first month of Disney... we may drop Netflix.

Big Al

Last year I paid 205 Navy GA & 70 P+ membership, this year I'll pay $215 which is a great saving. And yellow at $104 including P+ is an absolute steal. Also looking forward to a build your own merch pack.
Yeah $104 yellow including paramount is awesome. Next problem is who will police yellow sneaking into navy on game day ?

moomoo

Does anyone know when the season is due to start? We are moving off the Coast at the end of the year so wondering roughly how many games we can get before going to help decide what level of membership to go with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb