• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 Memberships

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey guys, Iain is working through this and as you can imagine with same seat tickets being a manual process and membership on sale he is flat stick right now. Early next week he will give a better update on this but I will give it my best shot.
What we are aiming to do is: Platinum and Gold memberships to have Paramount plus included with the membership package. Navy, Yellow and 3-6 games to have the option to purchase in addition.
But we have some finer details we are still working through and need to get more info from the league on how to apply this.
For Navy and Yellow rollover members wanting the Paramount plus addition you just need to wait until we have all the details and then can make sure its all simple and we have the answers to how this will roll out.
Paramount plus doesnt go live until mid august but I do know the best way to get the best price is to sign up via your membership and not direct. Please stay tuned and we will update you as we find out more.

Just for context as well the Paramount plus is of huge importance to the future of the A-League as part of the broadcast deal. Please know that every subscription to Paramount plus via the clubs goes a long long way to helping the league grow. I'm sure more will get explained as this get moving next season but there is a genuine reason for every football fan to support the broadcasters that are supporting our great game.

Forum Phoenix

Hey guys, Iain is working through this and as you can imagine with same seat tickets being a manual process and membership on sale he is flat stick right now. Early next week he will give a better update on this but I will give it my best shot.
What we are aiming to do is: Platinum and Gold memberships to have Paramount plus included with the membership package. Navy, Yellow and 3-6 games to have the option to purchase in addition.
But we have some finer details we are still working through and need to get more info from the league on how to apply this.
For Navy and Yellow rollover members wanting the Paramount plus addition you just need to wait until we have all the details and then can make sure its all simple and we have the answers to how this will roll out.
Paramount plus doesnt go live until mid august but I do know the best way to get the best price is to sign up via your membership and not direct. Please stay tuned and we will update you as we find out more.

Just for context as well the Paramount plus is of huge importance to the future of the A-League as part of the broadcast deal. Please know that every subscription to Paramount plus via the clubs goes a long long way to helping the league grow. I'm sure more will get explained as this get moving next season but there is a genuine reason for every football fan to support the broadcasters that are supporting our great game.
Awesome thanks Shaun. Will do as requested,

FFC Mariner

Mate, all good. Will wait to hear. Just keen to give Foxtel the flick ?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Thanks Shaun. No need to respond to this, but hopefully you're also looking at including Home And Away memberships along with the 3-game ones.

VonBowellski

Hi Shaun, not exactly your domain but I was wondering if you could shed some light for me. I watch the matches on the My Football app (run by Telstra/A League) when not at home so with this new deal and Paramount+ streaming, will the app still show the matches or is it solely with Paramount+/10?

Ancient Mariner

Great add on. More upgrades to the upper classes next season?
I just renewed and added a third generation Ancient Mariner member to the prawn sandwich munchers.
I am now having serious doubts about my. early decision.
I have been the g.reatest proponent where there is life there is hope on this forum for many years.
If I am now thinking this way, I shudder to think how others are feeling about committing.
I fear the news about Staj could be the end

Ironbark

Honestly if this all plays out the way it looks like it will then Shaun probably wants to walk himself

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami