2019/20 Memberships

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by rbakersmith, Jun 11, 2019.

1. style_cafe

style_cafe Well-Known Member

Got mine today too

2. style_cafe

ok so wheres the meet up mate?
    Leagues club?

3. Pokes

Pokes Active Member

Is one of the Memberships a MyClub? MyClub Memberships go out in a separate batch due to different packaging.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ashman89

ashman89 Member

Nah mate. Got number 3 today

• Like Like x 1
  5. true believer

true believer Well-Known Member

Is there a bus ? Because im not gunna drive

6. style_cafe

I`d say there would be a bus or two heading down...:popcorn:

7. priorpeter

priorpeter Well-Known Member

Have heard the club will be putting on a couple of buses

8. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Gagging for WSW away at the new stadium.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Insertnamehere

Insertnamehere Well-Known Member

Gagging for it... havent heard that since my 20s. Hopefully if the police are going to be chill WSW will again become a destination game.

10. true believer

i rode a bus to melbourne full of argies to watch brazil v argentina in 1988
    i expect hardcore , old guy , two stubbie action on this trip !

11. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Your last sentence was a bit of a worry TB. I dont think there are any TV screens on the bus, so you better bring an IPad if that’s what you want to watch mate;)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  12. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

I wasnt going to go to this game as i just watched Leeds Utd flog the drive byes (should have been 8 but we have Bamford as 9) its a lovely stadium..... and i went to the first ever Drive by game...................but if Cafe and TB can be bothered to go..........then maybe i will represent

13. true believer

Sure if you put on grimsby

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

I liked it!!! My wife said WTF is this shit but she used to say that about the Mariners!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. pjennings

pjennings Well-Known Member

Memberships being reported as 3748 - down 155 or 4% at the same time as last season.

16. Pirate Pete

Pirate Pete Well-Known Member

Trying to convince my son to come along this season.
    Just paid for a three game pass. Hopefully it'll encourage him to come more.

17. pjennings

The good thing is the slow down in the decline. Two years ago we were at 4650 at the same time and dropped 747 or 16% year on year.

18. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

I'd imagine the finals series memberships are in those figures? If so not necessarily adjusted for 'real' numbers.

19. pjennings

I wouldn't - they, as well as Academy memberships, tend to be added around the time of the first home game and give our numbers a boost. After that the 3 and 6 game memberships that are given for Christmas presents are the only real movements.

TBH, with Syd, WSW, Jets and next year Macarthur I think it is time that the NSW clubs reward each others members.

If you are a full member of one of the clubs you should be able to by a ticket at a comparable level at the pro-rata membership rate rather than at match day prices. I have so many WSW and Syd FC friends that will no longer come up because of the inflated prices (as a single person you might not notice it but as a family it can make a considerable difference - particularly when the throw in the poor choice and exorbitant prices of food and drink in the stadium).

• Like Like x 3
  20. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

If it doesnt include them that's a good sign especially given the false dawn under Mulvey.