• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2019/20 Memberships

Ironbark

The Settlers at West Gosford (I think it has a new name now) This is a quality bottle shop. Far superior to BWS and Liquorland.
That's the one. Was it owned by Singo or bluetongue or something at the time?

Last edited:

Ironbark

Those tickets weren’t free. You paid $50 for alcohol and got them. There was a value attached to them. In fact, even better, you were rewarded for shopping at your bottlo. F
I was waiting for that response.
I was buying the alcohol anyway, not for the tickets. I saw the tickets as free. Keep in mind I wasn't a fan at the time, was just buying booze, and took them because they were handed to me. I didn't go to buy the alcohol to get the tickets.

It's as if you stopped to put petrol in your car and when you went in to pay they said 'since you're here, take these free Mariners tickets'. Ok then, thanks, since I have these free tickets now I might as well go to the game.

Being handed free tickets is literally what got in me in initially.

priorpeter

That's the one. Was it owned by Singo or bluetongue or something at the time?

The Settlers would have been owned by Bob Bourne in those days. Not sure if he actually owned the bottle shop as well though

Last edited:

Wombat

I think that he did.

Dutton’s.
Settlers
Kariong Tav
Henry Kendall at West Gosso. He had a tasty little empire.

He would be pretty old now. I was told the banks wouldn’t lend him the money to develop Dutton’s.

style_cafe

Anyone here have the latest numbers?
It would be interesting to find out if last season damaged us or did
Staj come in just in the nick of time to save our memberships...:popcorn:

Ironbark

Stands to reason. Last season was a pretty heavy blow at the end of a dire 4ish years.

A few good performances (including on Wednesday) and I reckon people will come back. The community work, especially at grass roots, will help.

turbo

I think we’re spending our money better this year but it’s not like we’ve gone in with a big spend to really show we’re on the up. I can see why those members would be skeptical and need to see some results after last years false dawn. Should get an artificial boost from the finals memberships being counted within a few weeks too.

Rowdy

Got a very unexpected surprise in the post today .
Our membership cards ⚽️
Great for posting (scribling out your det's & all) BUT it's 'the otherside' ??? that I'm sure most people are interested in
- seeing what? this season's design is. ;)

moomoo

Great for posting (scribling out your det's & all) BUT it's 'the otherside' ??? that I'm sure most people are interested in
- seeing what? this season's design is. ;)

Sorry I can't get the other side photo to upload. Keeps telling me the file is too large. Maybe too much yellow in it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred