• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 world cup qualifiers

Big Al

The sports bloke on ABC radio last night was saying about the rumours that Ange didn't like the path FFA were heading down.
As soon as the rumours about him leaving started I thought he was gone. No smoke without fire.

Although Arnie seems favourite I'm not sure he'll take the job. I wonder if his failure in Japan might be still fresh in his mind.
The Sydney gig seems a very cushy gig compared to the Aussie manager. And Sydney FC won't want him to go.
Would the FFA stump up the compo payment?

Gombau? WSW would be spewing. Two coaches in a short space of time.
ABC is his go to as well. He doesn’t like the fox boys at all.

Had this chat with my mate at work who is a SFC fan. He said is he gone now he’s got the treble. I said 100%. He left as soon as he won here.
He has spent a lot of his development with the Socceroos and would love to coach the Socceroos at the World Cup no doubt. Only thing stopping him is FFA appointing him and will SFC let him go. Will FFA allow a coach to do both for short term?

Gombau knew there were rumblings when he took the WSW job. He’d be a good pick as would continue the style butas you say pretty sure WSW would have said forget it if the Socceroos job comes up.

Will be interesting to see which way FFA goes. Can they afford an overseas coach?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
You would have to think Arnie would be a lock for the Socceroos job wouldn’t he, maybe Muscat , but probably not....I don’t think Ante will get the job....just hope the FFA don’t get blinded by resume of bullshit by some O/S twonk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb