• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 Pre-Season Games ...... yes they exist !!

Luca Brasi

46f954ee-248d-4c21-97ec-554a2e4a3f46.jpg

Scotty

Probably only 5 first team starters and the bench full of youngsters Game time into a lot of second team players legs plus keeping his best team shielded from HAL opposition with only. It looks to me that MMM wants to create a few surprises come the start of the HAL.
I was thinking the same thing PJ. Maybe Mulvey doesn't want to show his hand. I'm being optimistic, but perhaps we will surprise the league in the first few rounds.

Tevor

I like that he is giving everyone a run and using these games to put minutes in the legs of as many players as possible. Smart coaching and probably keeping plenty of players guessing if they are staring IX. I like that we may get a few surprise starters early in the early rounds of the season.

Looking forward to tonight's game and how we are using some of these young guys.

Ancient Mariner

Last night was pretty close to the 1st team defence. Give them a solid work out against a top side.
Tonight is a chance to give the bench (mostly) defenders a run against a weaker opposition.

I suspect the main point of tonight is to lay on plenty of chances for Usain with the hope that he can convert one or two in order to keep the fairy tale alive.

All good fun.

Michael

Excited to see how the boys go. Would prefer to see Gauci start though, wonder how many errors Pearce will produce tonight.

Michael

I was actually offended for the boys Bolt was lucky to share the pitch with when he said he would’ve scored if there were more first teamers out there....

If he can’t get atleast an okay shot on target with Ross and both Tommy’s feeding him from the get go, this circus should be cancelled come Monday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred