• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 Pre-Season Games ...... yes they exist !!

Wombat

Ozzy.
They were impressive at training today. The 3 lightweights were Charles and the tiny bloke from the Acadamy and Usian but its great experience for them.
I was also impressed with the 3 NPL players.
All the keepers looked ok and BK pulled off one world class save.
WeeMac looks sharp as and can easily play as a 10.
Tommy Oar looks hungry and has a rocket on him.
O'Neill played alot. They were playing 7 a side with him as a floater joining in with which ever team was attacking. He sold Connor an absolute beauty with a dip of his shoulder. His leg is strapped but he looks good to go.
McCormack looks classy as. Someone hacked him as well lol. There were some full blooded challenges Golec crunching Pain i think it was.
Golec and Aspro looked good.
Good session and the boys looked hungry. This is a very different squad than in previous years. Simon's attitude is rubbing off in a very positive way.
Hoole was still on light duties.

NoDiggity

Ozzy.
They were impressive at training today. The 3 lightweights were Charles and the tiny bloke from the Acadamy and Usian but its great experience for them.
O'Neill played alot. They were playing 7 a side with him as a floater joining in with which ever team was attacking. He sold Connor an absolute beauty with a dip of his shoulder. His leg is strapped but he looks good to go.
McCormack looks classy as. Someone hacked him as well lol. There were some full blooded challenges Golec crunching Pain i think it was.
Good session and the boys looked hungry. This is a very different squad than in previous years. Simon's attitude is rubbing off in a very positive way.
Did Aspro train with the first team or was he on light duties?

sydmariner

Squad Announcement: Macarthur South West United

This Friday night at Campbelltown Stadium we’re taking on a team of NPL players from Sydney’s South West coached by former Socceroo Nick Carle who has today named his squad. Kick-off is 7:30pm.

Tickets for the pre-season clash are available via Ticketek by CLICKING HERE!

Carle’s assembled a squad of players who either currently play for one of the Sydney South West NPL teams or grew up playing in Sydney’s South West.

The game against Sydney South West's NPL All Stars has been earmarked as the next step in Usain Bolt’s football journey and will be broadcast LIVE on Fox Sports Australia 503.

Both teams will compete for the ‘Shake It Up Cup’ an initiative that will raise awareness for the Shake It Up Australia Foundation. Shake It Up Australia is a not-for-profit organisation established in partnership with The Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF) that promotes and funds Parkinson’s disease research in Australia aimed at better treatments and ultimately a cure.

The Macarthur South West United Football team is a representation of the region’s joint submission to be included in the expanded Hyundai A-League 2019/20 season. The fixture will provide a golden opportunity for the Macarthur South West region to showcase the best talent and passionate football supporter base.

Macarthur South West United Squad:

Name NPL Club
1 Ezequiel Consoni Sydney Olympic FC
2 Cristian Gonzalez Sydney United 58 FC
3 Tom Whiteside Sydney Olympic FC
4 Nicola Kuleski Sydney Olympic FC
5 Radovan Pavicevic Sydney Olympic FC
6 Jordan Roberts Sydney United 58 FC
7 Daniel Bittar SD Raiders FC
8 Dylan Stivala SD Raiders FC
9 Patrick Antelmi Sydney United 58 FC
10 Yianni Perkatis Sydney United 58 FC
11 Matthew Barkho SD Raiders FC
12 Josh Symons APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC
13 Nathan Millgate Marconi Stallions FC
14 Adrian Vranic Sutherland Sharks FC
15 Sebastian Malfara SD Raiders
16 Mark Symington Macarthur Rams FC
17 Glen Trifiro Sydney United 58 FC
18 Shaun Irwin SD Raiders FC
19 Sean Symons APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC
20 Joshua Glasson SD Raiders
Nick Carle Head Coach

Match details
Macarthur South West United vs. Central Coast Mariners
Friday 12 October 2018
Venue: Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Tickets: CLICK HERE
TV: Broadcast LIVE on Fox Sports Australia 503
Kick-off: 7:30pm
Former ccm player Glen Trifiro is playing for Macarthur South West United.

Antlion

Ozzy.
These are very good reports to be getting

Michael

Cheers for the training report wombat. Let’s hope Hoole stays on light duties, to stop him from ruining our attacking moves ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Offsider

Cheers for the training report wombat. Let’s hope Hoole stays on light duties, to stop him from ruining our attacking moves ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hoole .......... the attack terminator .......... “he’ll be back :(

Coastalraider

I wouldnt be surprised if Hoole is a January transfer - he looks like he will miss the boat for the start of the season, he may not have a spot when he is fit, and I cant see him being happy fighting for a bench spot.

Antlion

Hoole has some talent. I'd like to see how he goes in a decent team where the coach demands his 110%. If he remains inconsistent, well

marinermick

Hoole has some talent. I'd like to see how he goes in a decent team where the coach demands his 110%. If he remains inconsistent, well

Like when he was at Sydney FC? This is his third A-League club now. The talent we see has never transpired and judging on performances at these three clubs unlikely it will.

Big Al

I wouldnt be surprised if Hoole is a January transfer - he looks like he will miss the boat for the start of the season, he may not have a spot when he is fit, and I cant see him being happy fighting for a bench spot.
We have a great little spot for him in Malta

Wombat

Hoole is a good player. This boy was knocking on the door of Socceroo selection. Under a decent coach in a structured side he would be very useful. Don't write him off.

Big Al

Hoole is a good player. This boy was knocking on the door of Socceroo selection. Under a decent coach in a structured side he would be very useful. Don't write him off.
He was our best performing attacker statistically last season but his technical deficiencies are to ingraned at this point to ever reach that potential.
He will be a very handy back up if he can stay mentally invested in the team but I think his injury might just have opened the door for Jordan Murry to take his spot on the RW

Antlion

He was our best performing attacker statistically last season but his technical deficiencies are to ingraned at this point to ever reach that potential.
He will be a very handy back up if he can stay mentally invested in the team but I think his injury might just have opened the door for Jordan Murry to take his spot on the RW
I do want to see more of Jordan Murray

JoyfulPenguin

With a different attitude I would agree, he certainly has talent but I don't think it will ever be fully realized simply because of his work ethic and attitude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred