• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Big Al

I don’t disagree with you but ............. I hope I put this right as my level of experience to your level is probably what rogic is to messi. .

If Rogic had the support messi does it would then be a comparable measure of his ability. As you say ...... the one time they found him he sent behich away. His markers and france’s tactics nullified his effectiveness which is not a marker as to his personal ability ......... if you get my drift.
I see your point but you can’t go out and nullify Messi. You would havr to literally put 3 players man to man on him.

Rogic needed to provide a better outlet to the mids and backs to provide an alternative route in attack instead of being forced down the wings or the long ball to Nabouut

Offsider

My comparison is the best take the game by the scruff of the neck and make it there’s. Rogic can’t

So ???? ................ you are critical of Rogic for not taking the game ............. against a team valued at 1.3 billion and contains three players rated best in the world............ by the scruff of the neck and make it “his”*.............. now that sounds like aldi cask talk or an audition to be an sbs football commentator.

* ......... by there’s I take it you meant their’s which as you were only referring to one person taking the game I substituted “his”. Coolibah cask :)

Big Al

So ???? ................ you are critical of Rogic for not taking the game ............. against a team valued at 1.3 billion and contains three players rated best in the world............ by the scruff of the neck and make it “his”*.............. now that sounds like aldi cask talk or an audition to be an sbs football commentator.

* ......... by there’s I take it you meant their’s which as you were only referring to one person taking the game I substituted “his”. Coolibah cask :)
Yes i am. People think he is better than he is. Just showing why he isn’t.

1. There is being marked out of the game.
2. There is trying to impose your will and maybe make mistakes but you tried
3. You imposed your will and changed the game.

Unfortunately Rogic was no 1.

As for spelling i need a whole barrel to fix that. It’s a waste of time when you can count and tackle :piralaugh:
Also maybe I should have read the articles in my dads playboys.

Tevor

Biggest issue was having a Uruguay Ref, they haven’t forgotten us knocking them out of a WC and also you could tell he was star struck with the French players. Their diving and gamesmanship was very poor and they were allowed to get away with it all game. No difference to the HAL the big countries with the stars get all the 50/50 decisions, how the hand ball wasn’t at least a yellow is beyond me and looked intentional so should have been RED.

Still very proud of the team once we settled our nerves. Spain and Portugal would easily beat France so far.

Insertnamehere

I think Tommy rogic will go down as the mark waugh of the roos when he retires. Beautiful player to watch and all the potential in the word but 1 doesn't work hard enough and 2 wanders in and out of games.
I think he needs to move to Italy. It'll suit his style. Maybe playing against a higher calibre player weekly will change his roos trajectory.

style_cafe

It was for the trailing leg after IMO which despite my disgust probably deserved a penalty but only with bloody VAR. had to be against us who hate VAR.

Fantastic defensive effort but sloppy and slow with the ball.

Started getting very sloppy in the last 20mins.

How unlucky was their 2nd goal. Gets a deflection and just crossed the line by a bees dick.

& the send off incident? :popcorn:

Wombat

Phew......nearly did my dough. England were dominant but Tunisia are a well coached side. Couldn't believe the 2 rugby tackles on Kane were not penalties but Walkers' was (it was).

Big Al

Phew......nearly did my dough. England were dominant but Tunisia are a well coached side. Couldn't believe the 2 rugby tackles on Kane were not penalties but Walkers' was (it was).
An England fan and money on it and your not in hospital with a heart attack.

That ref was on the take for sure with those penalties and rugby tackles on Kane.

Same again against the might of Panama and you should be fine.

Belgium looked pretty good. Shame that game will probably not mean much other than avoiding someone in the next rnd

Wombat

You kidding Vic??? Tunisia have lost 1 out of 10 leading into that match. They are fast and direct. They work fantastically hard and are big, tough and very cynical. They also dive a lot.
I wrote an essay for your education but it's lost in the ether and I can't be bothered re-typing.

Best England have looked in ages.

I prefer Rose to Young at RB and want Rashford to start in front of Sterling.

Walker is struggling with this back 3/ back 5 but is quality and can adapt.

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

You kidding Vic??? Tunisia have lost 1 out of 10 leading into that match. They are fast and direct. They work fantastically hard and are big, tough and very cynical. They also dive a lot.
I wrote an essay for your education but it's lost in the ether and I can't be bothered re-typing.

Best England have looked in ages.

I prefer Rose to Young at RB and want Rashford to start in front of Sterling.

Walker is struggling with this back 3/ back 5 but is quality and can adapt.
Arry will be top scorer for the tourney imo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred