• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018-19 Other A-League Games

Tevor

SFC deserved winners, controversial disallowed goal and Davidson gave away a clear Pen in the last few minutes dragging Brosque to the ground. I started out wanting Glory to win but the Ref, VAR and the BS from Fox commentary started pushing me against Glory. FFA and Fox wanted the Popa / Glory fairytale of the double. Well done Corica for denying them and you had a better season than I predicted. Not much was said about the ground but it looked like an ice skating rink. Glory had their GF with penalties against AU, loved watching Santalab totally F up his spot kick.

Calver and Wilko both not there for next season, big shoes to fill in very important positions.

turbo

Davidson gave away a clear Pen in the last few minutes dragging Brosque to the ground

Brosque initiated the holding and then was more than happy to flop and appeal when hold was reciprocated. Nothing surprising there.

Edit: It did look bad but it's the kind of thing he goes fishing for, glad to see it not rewarded. The disallowed goal was rough and we'd be fuming if it was against us. Might have brought some more urgency to the game if it stood.

sydmariner

SFC deserved winners, controversial disallowed goal and Davidson gave away a clear Pen in the last few minutes dragging Brosque to the ground. I started out wanting Glory to win but the Ref, VAR and the BS from Fox commentary started pushing me against Glory. FFA and Fox wanted the Popa / Glory fairytale of the double. Well done Corica for denying them and you had a better season than I predicted. Not much was said about the ground but it looked like an ice skating rink. Glory had their GF with penalties against AU, loved watching Santalab totally F up his spot kick.

Calver and Wilko both not there for next season, big shoes to fill in very important positions.
SOS wilko

Insertnamehere

I'm gonna call it right now. Corica is a Mulvey. If he has to rebuild his own team after being given one on a silver spoon he'll be gone by New year's.
Its looking like Wilko, brosque, Brillante, O'Neill are all leaving that I've heard of
If ninkovic and Alf stay that's massive though

turbo

Rebuilding will be the big test for him. Of the squad they took last night there could be 7-8 leaving or finishing their loans. They have a decent foundation but cant afford to get recruitment wrong with the expectations on the club. Mid table isnt good enough for them. Both Reza and Van der linden weren't amazing recruiting, DDS hasnt set the league on fire there (surprising right..) so it'll be interesting to see if they want to keep him or send him back.

Big Al

Keeper antics are fine for me. They have the whole line to move so why not. If the attackers were smart they would have waited until he stopped or was jumping a certain direction and go the other.

As for Santa. If Redmayne dives he looks smart but when the keeper knows it’s coming you look stupid. Crowley wrote Santa dink. Apparently has done it 3 or 4 times before. Credit Crowley with that save

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami