• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018-19 Other A-League Games

Forum Phoenix

Great squad but I think they're very average this year. Barbourouses saying Muscat's tactic was to let Wellington have possession, but Welly pressed hard and well and that's clearly why they had more possession imo. Nix were clearly the better side for much of the game, but a little bit of quality and a terrible mistake sealed it. Should have started SIngh and Mandi was bloody woeful throughout. Goes to show we're not the only club capable of finding a shit Spanish footballer.

marinermick

I wouldn’t write Victory off. They were average last season and lifted for the finals series.

Their performance against Phoenix was already better than their last three outings versus Wellington.

Big Al

The nix movement is great to watch and there domince just before there goal was very good to watch and the goal great reward but just couldn’t do it for the whole game.

Shows how slow and bad at passing we are when you watch these games.

I can see why he didn’t start singh as if it went yo extra time could have been a great move but when you go behind you look stupid. His quality right from the get go was very impressive for someone so young

Wombat

We should have bought Isias when he was available.

Adelaide v City was a pretty turgid game. City are excellent defensively but have nothing up top. I would be surprised if Joyce is Coach next season.

turbo

I would be surprised if Joyce is Coach next season
I wouldn't be. City dont care what the fans would think. I think City had the better shots (of the few there was) last night but Izzo was the difference, based on his saves earlier I can't help but think he might have got a hand to the shot Adelaide finally scored with.

Antlion

Was just having a think about some of the other teams in the City group they could draw coaches from - Postecoglou is coaching Yokohama...

Antlion

I wouldn't be. City dont care what the fans would think. I think City had the better shots (of the few there was) last night but Izzo was the difference, based on his saves earlier I can't help but think he might have got a hand to the shot Adelaide finally scored with.
only watched the highlights - those saves were quality

Tevor

only watched the highlights - those saves were quality
He was always good in the air like the good saves he made, just struggled with setting walls and set pieces with us. Wasn’t upset to see him have a blinder of a game as always happy to see City fail to meet aspirations.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
And once again , our outrageously amateur referees f**k up a very basic decision....why should anybody have to hold their tongue about these absolute f**king morons

Tevor

And once again , our outrageously amateur referees f**k up a very basic decision....why should anybody have to hold their tongue about these absolute f**king morons
FFA and commentators all wanted Glory to win, I so wanted AU to upset the party and gee they made a good go of it. Popa’s face when the game was in the balance was priceless. Glory treated the game like their devine right so was good to see them get a good scare, they are beatable and both Sydney and Melbourne would have liked what they saw.

Insertnamehere

FFA and commentators all wanted Glory to win, I so wanted AU to upset the party and gee they made a good go of it. Popa’s face when the game was in the balance was priceless. Glory treated the game like their devine right so was good to see them get a good scare, they are beatable and both Sydney and Melbourne would have liked what they saw.
I have a soft spot for Perth dating back to NSL. They were such a well run club and awesome team. Bobby D and Mori up front was excellent

Forum Phoenix

Knew it would be bloody fox.

“An FFA spokesperson later confirmed that the game's broadcaster Fox Sports had requested that side.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb