• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/19 Kits

Big Al

Are we sure he didn't mean this weekend v Adelaide?

If not then maybe we're wearing the white one with the two stripes?
Had a second listen definitely said there is a uniqueness to our kit to be worn down in Melbourne and you’ll see where out brand is headed with that. Have a listen it’s posted in the bolt thread

Reactions: adz

Wombat

It's the best away day by far. Love Melbourne.

I remember we won or got a draw down there a few years ago. I was shocked at how good our support was and that bloke Chinny was on tv every 5 seconds! Pround as punch to be CCMFC.
Then we cut back to last week and the tubleweeds blow across bay 16. Embarressed as f**k to be a CCMFC fan

Wombat

You can disike it Pete but you are the main man. eggy tells me the new leaders might actually turn up tomorrow!
Some bloke got the "Mariners mariners" chant going which is so embarrassing but better than 85mins of nothing.
Hopefully someone makes some effort tomorrow....i will come and help out if needed.

MrCelery

Shaun said there is a unique kit for us in Melbourne on Usain press conference. Interesting

My guess is that we'll be trotting out in khaki, or camo to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the end of WW1.

Appropriate, as we'll be in a battle against Musc$@t's men.

Wombat

Victory have been complete shite. I dont fear them at all. But we need to improve from what was a weird and gutless performance.

Insertnamehere

Victory have been complete shite. I dont fear them at all. But we need to improve from what was a weird and gutless performance.
I fear Honda. MVC may be playing puss but he's dominant as well he should be. I'm concerned for a Honda 3 MVC 0 CCM 0 scoreline.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred