• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Other A-League Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Pete

good run by Simon there.

Didn't expect 4-0. I don't like either of them equally. I was hoping for 0-0.

Sending off in every game so far.........

Big Al

Holosko and Bobo look like a very good partnership.

Wanderers need time as not gelling yet. The attacking mid that came on late looks good as does the Japanese player.

Vukavic save turns out to be massive

Pirate Pete

So, how many suits do the managers own?
They've got to be pretty smelly after a game. Dry clean every week?

Will Paolo wear a suit? I hope he doesn't.

Last edited:

Rowdy

poppa won't last this season if they play like this every week.

The 4-0 scoreline wasnt a true reflection of the WSW performance. They played some good football in periods.

Jumpei getting on the ball more often and played more centrally by Poppa will help their cause.

Big Al

Which one, he made plenty of them!
- Danny easily worth 2/3 Alex Tobin pts imo (alongside O'Neil) in keeping that game clean sheet.
The one against Nicholas at 2-0 when put through and hit it sweet but into Vukovicwhen he came out for the save

Rowdy

Screenshot_2016-10-09-02-33-35-1_zpscdejh1my.png

Ooooooohhh, the pain.
- cars & meth burning in Blacktown tonite.

JoyfulPenguin

Thought Wellington would have won if they had, had their full strength line up. I wouldn't like to be Josh Rose at training! Melbourne City in the first half were very impressive if wasteful, I hope our defense has improved massively by the time we play them!

JoyfulPenguin

I don't think it's going to be a terrible season for the Wanderers but a mediocre one. They were more than in the game for 3/4 of it and their imports look good minus maybe their Spanish central defender. Sydney FC looked a tad disjointed at times but deserved the win but maybe not the margin. Cracking strike from Brandon O'Neill though.

Rowdy

Thought Wellington would have won if they had, had their full strength line up.

Indeed,
- Kosta Barbarouses
- Mikey McGlinchey
- Andrew Durante
- Louis Fenton
all missing & all make a considerable difference to the result of that game.

All Whites lost 2-1 (Marco Rojas) to Mexico.
- They play the USA next on Wednesday arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred