• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

true believer

My wife's ticket came on Monday. No sign of the other three.
Strange. :confused:
Did you open the envelop ?
Silly me saw one part of our memberships
And didn't bother to open it , till after a "i wonder" session and everybodies was in the one envelop . dispite the purchasers
Being seperate .

nebakke

Just to the guy who thought no other clubs had problems...

7499027b20a9432fba6f329d3195949c

Tevor

Yep I was there and witnesses thousands of members having to line up to get a ticket to get into the match. Did make me feel better that I have already received my members pack. Was with a SFC member and they have had delays as well and we're just lucky Saturday was not their home game. Well done to Dan and the team.

Timmah

The handful of folks stressing about not getting them before family day is about the limit of it. I think Dan & the team have done really well, big improvement on previous years.

nebakke

4 of 6 memberships not received yet!!!!
Hurry up.

I'd be calling them by now, if you haven't already - I've had mine for a fortnight now I think, seems to be the standard.
You didn't fall in the same trap as Cafe Style and get it all sent in one-or-two envelopes right?

style_cafe

I'd be calling them by now, if you haven't already - I've had mine for a fortnight now I think, seems to be the standard.
You didn't fall in the same trap as Cafe Style and get it all sent in one-or-two envelopes right?

Mine arrived ok, I`m thinking you`re getting me confused with Ancient Mariner...:popcorn:

nebakke

Mine arrived ok, I`m thinking you`re getting me confused with Ancient Mariner...:popcorn:

Heh sorry mate - no offence ;-) I remembered that it was one if you guys with two words in your handle - just couldn't remember which so i took a punt... Dammit! I was promised that this Internet thing would be easy, simple and require no work at all!! ;-)

Wombat

Still not arrived. I'm gonna miss this game as I'll be in Qld for weekend but I'll be mighty pissed off if my friends and staff are impacted by the clubs incompetence again.
Still ........3 days before I start up. Fingers crossed.

dibo

Well you posted the same thing with no update of what the club said, so who knows. Did you call them incompetent over the phone too? You remember that there are 3 clear business days before the game for passes to arrive?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred