• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2015/16 Other A-League Games

Rowdy

I think Fitzy might of shown enough since his arrival at the Plastics for Van Schip to offer him a new deal for next season.

He certainly had a better game last night than the likes of Ben Garuccio & Paolo Retre.

FFC Mariner

Van shit won't last much longer you would think.

Failure has a price (unless you work for Storrie)

Should have stayed with us, got his head down, got fit and number 10 was his.

Easier for jail visits too......

Wombat

Who is in jail?

Fitz has done better than Cac since they moved but he is still a muppet with a good work rate.

JoyfulPenguin

Van shit won't last much longer you would think.

Failure has a price (unless you work for Storrie)

Should have stayed with us, got his head down, got fit and number 10 was his.

Easier for jail visits too......
Van Ship never should have been re signed in the first place any Heart fan could tell you that. He has always acted like he was above the A-League. He ditched Heart at the first opportunity and led a title winning Mexican side to 10th and then came crawling back when he was fired. He only seemed to actually employ tactics when his job was on the line. Was one of the main reasons Heart was in such a weak position for CFG to take over. I can't wait to see the back of him in the A-League.

MagpieMariner

They should already know, they're the only team to lose 2 consecutive. I think that, and the quantity of spoons, are the only bad records we don't currently hold. :)

FFC Mariner

Genuinely want Adelaide to win.

They deserve it, easily the best footballing side in the comp.

Added bonus watching the chokers weeping again.

They are all so proud of making their 3rd GF. Pfft even we have made 3.

Its 3 right?

Big Al

What a game, our defensive methods are catching. We set the trends.
Awesome crowd.
I'm going for WSW, Adelaide are a bunch of whinny bitches, I hate how they carry on at the ref. Happy they buried Melbourne.
Probably be more WSW at the game
How shit to be playing at an oval.
Just play at Hindmarsh to Members only, stuff the casual

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member