• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2015/16 Other A-League Games

Forum Phoenix

Castelan is class.

One player to watch and shut down when we play the Drive bys.

If we still plan to do that sort of thing... o_O :innocent:

Nichols also appears to be back in form since 20 years ago in Brisbane.

MagpieMariner

Saw the first two goals, was out getting my dinner for the 3rd. So far as I'm concerned, both the ones I saw were dodgy.

Rowdy

Post Match,
Robbie Slater .... "Melb City just not good enough. Not enough fight, not enough passion & it was a very, very very dissapointing performance.

But then says,
" The Wanderers win was EMPHATIC!"o_O

em·phat·ic;
1. Expressed or performed with emphasis: responded with an emphatic "no."
2. Forceful and definite in expression or action.
3. Standing out in a striking and clearly defined way.

The thing that was striking and clearly defined was THAT City's 'shite-ness' was Empha'tique!

NO magician (Mooy)
NO Kisnorbo
Had to replace their foreign ex-EPL CB Hughes after only 45mins, which I might add, WAS PLANNED pre-game.:confused:

Wished THAT was the City we faced when we played them. :cool:

true believer

Mooy was very pretty against perth.
He is the best player in the a-league .
I can't understand why he's still here.
I think thursday will the last time we see
Him at ccm studium outside him having the australian jersey on
Still i hope monty nails him.

FFC Mariner

Just a run of the mill inept f**kwit really.

No football background at all I think.

Bloke is struggling and is odds on the scapegoat when the other run of the mill f**kwits need a sacrifice

Rowdy

Bloke is struggling and is odds on the scapegoat when the other run of the mill f**kwits need a sacrifice

So before the FFA proverbially 'park the bus' De Bohun will be the one thrown under it.

Does an Opal Card allow you to still 'tap on & off' after you've been thrown under a bus ? :unsure:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

In what world was that not a pen against Ascroft!? There was no way the Adelaide player was ever going to get that ball, he had the fscking back to it when he jumped, and tried to head in backwards... On top of the push...
I reckon. Clear penalty that one. Thought the one against us was harsh, to be honest. Although they *could* have had one when Izzo took one of them out and completely missed the ball. Would have been surprised to see it, but would have been a foul anywhere else.

nebakke

I reckon. Clear penalty that one. Thought the one against us was harsh, to be honest.

Yeah - I'm not to stressed about it being called - seen worse - but I thought it was clear that Monty was pulling away from the ball.
I was more discussed with Harper claiming that it was enough that Monty's hand had contact. He's a bl**dy commentator. How many times do we have to have that discussion about intent?

Although they *could* have had one when Izzo took one of them out and completely missed the ball. Would have been surprised to see it, but would have been a foul anywhere else.

Would've been surprised to see a pen against Izzo in this game too ;-)

Big Al

Caceras played a lot further back for City where I think he belongs. Basically had Montys role.

City were clicking in the first hour.

Caceras made himself look good helping setup the 3rd goal, although still needed Mooys patience and top finish to get it done.

No thread and. Not going to start one but once again the woman showed the men a thing or two.

Roar girl missed her penalty in the shootout at 4-4 hitting the crossbar, burst in to tears teammates run out to hug her straight away and pulled her. Divanna then hit the winning penalty for City. All Roar girls try to comfort girl in tears then City Girls come up and do the same. Then Divanna pulls her aside and gives her a big pep talk. Would mean a lot coming from her with her experience. Was great to see

Big Al

The big boys are now getting their overseas players right to add with the top of the Aussie talent and the gap in class is starting to show

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred