• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Other A-League Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Brasi

Sorry Josh just put the mocker on you.
I thought he had a shocker - lack of awareness and outpaced in the set piece for the 1st goal, his deficiency in the air exploited by Djulbic for the second goal from the corner and an absolute howler defensive error for the 3rd. In round 1 it was his rubbish back pass that saw Sorrenson sent off.

Big Al

There was an article during the week about his sacrifice with his family to keep playing.

He said he could feel he was on the outer at CCM.

If TW is giving you the cold shoulder you know it's time to hang em up

JoyfulPenguin

Don't think I have seen a game that the winners deserved to lose more. Victory couldn't get luckier and the ref was terrible once again. Adelaide can push for the finals even with an injury ravaged team.

JoyfulPenguin

Phoenix playing pretty well and should really be ahead. Sydney look tired, their lack of rotation against Canberra Olympic is really showing.

JoyfulPenguin

This is going to be one hell of a tough game for Adelaide their line up is so, so young. If Amor can get points out of this game he is a mastermind.

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Josh Rose booked for a very soft accidental right palm to O'Doherty's face. He has had his best game for City so far. Had a shot blocked and is combining well with Brandan/Kamau down the left.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

If Kilkenny doesn't get suspended for that dive I've lost all hope with the MRP. How he didn't get booked is beyond me. One of the worst dives we've seen in the HAL. Disgraceful.

Big Al

City finally realised Caceras is not all that.

He is a nice back up but that's it.

I like Brandon little animal. Gets a knock and straight back up.

As for Yoshi. What an FFA sell out

JoyfulPenguin

Brattan has really blossomed with this Melbourne City team but I don't think he has quite the same quality as Aaron Mooy. But he was Melbourne Heart's last ever signing, so I'm probably insanely biased.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm happy to see Jets move off the bottom of the ladder, but while we're underperforming I don't want to see them rise TOO much. Just want them doing well enough to keep things interesting between us :) (even though they're looking to well and truly outdo us this season)

So I'm glad they lost!

JoyfulPenguin

Young referee Jonathan Barrientos and his assistants did a great job refing the Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory game in my humble opinion. Only his second A-League game hope we get him in the future.

MagpieMariner

I see Rosey is starting again for $ity tonight. Great, glad for him.
Fitzy is on the bench I assume as I saw him doing a warmup. Didn't see Caceres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred