• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R4: Away to Smurf Village

style_cafe

I only caught the game on the radio so my opinion is somewhat tainted by commentators.
They did , however, give Mossy some stick for his selections & according to the call we weren`t that good.
I`m hoping we show a bit more ticker this week.

Capt. Awesome

What I'd like to see is Moss focusing a little less on the nulifying the opposition strengths by changing how we play and concentrate on playing great football that forces the opposition to change. This 5-4-1 stuff may restrict the opposition but it also stuffs our attack.

Let's get really good at playing one particular way and then mix it up if we have to.

MrCelery

A lot falls on Duke. As a striker often played too far away from goal he still managed to get three good chances, albeit one was a penalty. On another day he converts one or two and it is a different story.

Therein lies the problem. The ratio of chances to conversions are pretty poor for a striker.

MrCelery

Yes, the lack of passion was the most disturbing aspect imho.
Losses are acceptable if players give it their all, no heart performances like that are just a insult to the fans and to the all the club stands for.

Indeed. Mossy should have been ripping our team a new arsehole when we were coasting to a comfortable loss. I didn't see any of that from my perspective. Too much the Mr Nice Guy?

Blackadder

It certainly seemed that way in the post game interview, whether that was the same behind closed doors or on the training pitch this week remains to be seen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred