• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R3 - Mariners vs Adelaide (Pink Round)

Wombat

I'm really excited for this match. Once again the club is teaming up with Mingara to go Pink and raise much needed funds for the Cancer Council NSW Breast Cancer Research Projects (try and say that 3 times fast...). The club has already been overwhelmed with support, with RawShots Photography, and Primal Studios donating their time to help us out, as well as Masterfoods, Fruit 4 All, Westinghouse Solar, Bakers Delight, CCMFans.net and Gosford RSL all donating prizes to our raffle. We'll have a Mingara Pink tent, where you can get some pink hair chalk and get your nails a lovely pink colour, and find out about the latest in fitness and health thanks to Mingara One!

We're really hoping that we can break the $20,000 mark raised by this match, and will once again have the jerseys for auction! An eNews will be going out this afternoon with all you need to know about the match and more. I highly encourage you all to wear your best pink and support this cause :)

Hi Pokes

I will give away a free 60 min thai oil massage at East Gosford Thai massage for your raffle. Done by a qualified Thai lady (not me)!
Shop 2
29 Victoria st
East Gosford (the old music/guitar shop)
Let me know if you want me to knock up a voucher or something.

Cheers

Wombat

MrCelery

Pasfield has done NOTHING to suggest he should make way for Reddy. Unbelievable. Let's not become Sydney FC.

Yes, he can improve in areas (ball distribution for one). Who can't? Pasfield has stopped some tremendous shots and you could argue we would be bottom of the table if he weren't for the veteran keeper. What we need to do is BACK Pasfield who will only grow in confidence as the season rolls on. Crawley is a tremendous coach and will work on Pasfield's weaknesses. As noted by other members, he is obviously still finding his was way with his defenders too. I am backing Crawley and I am backing Pasfield.

FACT: You don't replace Australia's next long term keeper (Maty Ryan) and not see a drop in performance (albeit slightly so far).

Agree. Not taking anything away from Matty Ryan, but you have to remember that he had the luxury of having the A-League's best defence in front of him. Pasfield will improve as our back five combination grows in confidence and understanding. In Arnie and John Crawley we trust.

midfielder

I'm really excited for this match. Once again the club is teaming up with Mingara to go Pink and raise much needed funds for the Cancer Council NSW Breast Cancer Research Projects (try and say that 3 times fast...). The club has already been overwhelmed with support, with RawShots Photography, and Primal Studios donating their time to help us out, as well as Masterfoods, Fruit 4 All, Westinghouse Solar, Bakers Delight, CCMFans.net and Gosford RSL all donating prizes to our raffle. We'll have a Mingara Pink tent, where you can get some pink hair chalk and get your nails a lovely pink colour, and find out about the latest in fitness and health thanks to Mingara One!

We're really hoping that we can break the $20,000 mark raised by this match, and will once again have the jerseys for auction! An eNews will be going out this afternoon with all you need to know about the match and more. I highly encourage you all to wear your best pink and support this cause :)

Adding to Wombat ... a one hour consultation [free] for your auction ... Tax, Finance, Business ... PM if you want me to send you something on our letterhead ...

Pokes

Hi Pokes

I will give away a free 60 min thai oil massage at East Gosford Thai massage for your raffle. Done by a qualified Thai lady (not me)!
Shop 2
29 Victoria st

Cheers

Wombat
Hi Wombat! Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind offer :)

If you're able to do up a voucher, that would be fantastic. Shoot me an email on ccarmichael@ccmariners.com.au and I'll be in touch and collect it.

Thanks again for your kind offer, the support of the community has been outstanding.

Wombat

Adding to Wombat ... a one hour consultation [free] for your auction ... Tax, Finance, Business ... PM if you want me to send you something on our letterhead ...

Middy is a good one.
I'm moving my accountancy over to him.
He can get you sorted in an hour.

Wombat

Hi Wombat! Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind offer :)

If you're able to do up a voucher, that would be fantastic. Shoot me an email on ccarmichael@ccmariners.com.au and I'll be in touch and collect it.

Thanks again for your kind offer, the support of the community has been outstanding.

Haha

I remember you now Pokes....you taught my daughter to dance and once babysat my kids. My son was to too much for you and you gave the babysitting away shortly after! Don't worry he used to be too much for most people. Lol

nikko

Suspended
Hi Pokes

Shop 2
29 Victoria st

Cheers

Wombat
What happened to Trent Crawford who owned the guitar shop?

kevrenor

Saturday, 26 October 2013
Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford

Kick-off:5:30pm AEDT
Referee:Peter Green
Assistant Referee 1:Nathan MacDonald
Assistant Referee 2:Scott Edeling
Fourth Official:Tim McGilchrist

TV Broadcast:5.30pm (AEDT) Live and exclusive coverage on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sport 2 (New Zealand).

Radio Broadcast:92.5 ABC Central Coast, 891 ABC Adelaide, ABC Local Radio South Australia, Grandstand Digital Adelaide and Online/Mobile phone app, Coast FM