• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Team of the Decade:

Gratis

Sutton, Pellegrino, Seip, Travis, Baird, MacAllister, D'Apuzzo, Huke, McMaster. checkmate team of the decade.

Gratis

(please note - I genuinely don't mean to insult any of these guys, for most it just wasn't the right fit at the right time)

Atomic

Sutton, Pellegrino, Seip, Travis, Baird, MacAllister, D'Apuzzo, Huke, McMaster. checkmate team of the decade.
A bit tough on Pellers :). Struck me as being a good team man and always gave 100%, particularly in the warmup ;)

What was that dude's name? Wolry Wolf??? Played for Joe Public FC in the West Indies somewhere. Perhaps he could be a starter in your team :p

dibo

I scored a goal against the Cove wearing Jamie McMaster's shirt in that supporters' club tournament at Valentine Eleebana. Bloke who failed to pick me up as I made my run up the left onto Jimmy's pass wound up marrying my cousin.

Good times.

Shirtfronting (a term after it's time) Muscat in that one game lifts him from obscurity!
Damn straight. It was a good hit too!

midfielder

My best team and I have moved Trent to right back he played there a couple of times and I think Beauchamp is better overall in the squad than Bojic… Tis a 4-2-3-1 combo … Rose V Vidmar was hard but I came down with Rose in the end, Vidmar was the better defender however Rose offers much more in attack. Also Bozanic and Ibini was a close call for me in the first team but on balance for me Bozanic just shades Ibini …

………………..Ryan…..
Sainsbury…. Zwaanswijk.. Beauchamp… Rose
…………Jedinak …..Griffiths …
…..McGlinchey …..Perez….Bozanic
………………Aloisi …..

Bench

Vukavic … Ibini … Gumpey … Mori … Musty.. Vidmar.. Hutch

eenfish

How can you completely overlook Wilko, middy? Not even on the bench? Him and Patty Z are a must for the starting CBs as far as I'm concerned.

sydmariner

My best team and I have moved Trent to right back he played there a couple of times and I think Beauchamp is better overall in the squad than Bojic… Tis a 4-2-3-1 combo … Rose V Vidmar was hard but I came down with Rose in the end, Vidmar was the better defender however Rose offers much more in attack. Also Bozanic and Ibini was a close call for me in the first team but on balance for me Bozanic just shades Ibini …

………………..Ryan…..
Sainsbury…. Zwaanswijk.. Beauchamp… Rose
…………Jedinak …..Griffiths …
…..McGlinchey …..Perez….Bozanic
………………Aloisi …..

Bench

Vukavic … Ibini … Gumpey … Mori … Musty.. Vidmar.. Hutch
No simon?

Atomic

Yep, IMO our two best strikers were Aloisi and Mori ...
Whilst I agree with you, Mori played 11 games for the Mariners and Aloisi played 15. I'm not comfortable putting either of them in the team of the decade based on so few games.

Atomic

No place for Sasho? He scored a few for us, including two to get us into our 2nd GF.
I certainly considered him; he was one of the very few strikers we had with a natural instinct for scoring goals.
Me too. I tend to think Sasho is a bit of a forgotten man in Mariners folklore. Strange really, considering his heroics against the scum in the return semi final.

MagpieMariner

I'm also of the opinion that he was the support for Matt Simon the year Matt scored a dozen for us. Matt was never that good before or since.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred