• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 11 - 2015/2016

pjennings

Adam Dawson trialling with a Conference team:confused:

Sunday 19 July 2015
KIDDERMINSTER Harriers defender Kelvin Langmead talks about the 1-1 draw against Birmingham City.

Trialist Adam Dawson had fired the Reds ahead but Shane Lowry levelled with a late header.

localpom

More than a little worrying if players are seeing Kiddiminster as a better prospect than us!?!
Probably see's them as a stepping stone to bigger and better things and wants to stay in Europe. Think he's wrong though and a move here would be the best place for him.

yorkshireman

True, but there aren't many who will play for Kiddiminster and rise rapidly through the ranks. I'm struggling to think of anyone who is playing at a higher level who has used them as a stepping stone.

localpom

True, but there aren't many who will play for Kiddiminster and rise rapidly through the ranks. I'm struggling to think of anyone who is playing at a higher level who has used them as a stepping stone.
Agreed. I think he's got more chance getting noticed in the A league than the Conference.

Big Al

Hope Everton have been watching Liverpool and Manchester City playing A League teams and are impressed and decide maybe we are better option than they first thought and maybe the fringe players are watching and thinking it's not a bad idea and they can get a sun tan

true believer

Hope Everton have been watching Liverpool and Manchester City playing A League teams and are impressed and decide maybe we are better option than they first thought and maybe the fringe players are watching and thinking it's not a bad idea and they can get a sun tan
better still . why can't we get a mariners/everton game at cc stadium !

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

So what do people think our starting XI should look like for the FFA Cup?
I'd go with:
Reddy
Roux Bosnar J.Rose Neill
Montgomery
Caceres Kalik
Ferreira O'Donovan Austin
Bench: Izzo,Poscoliero, Trifiro, Bingham, McGing

Rowdy

I'd be reserving a choice for my starting XI for the FFA Cup game until after the pre-season fixtures, see how the newbies fare in those games first.

FFA Cup........is a cup. It's a trophy & prestige on the line. It warrants careful consideration rather than 'un-seen' speculation.... imo ;)

rbakersmith

I'd be reserving a choice for my starting XI for the FFA Cup game until after the pre-season fixtures, see how the newbies fare in those games first.

FFA Cup........is a cup. It's a trophy & prestige on the line. It warrants careful consideration rather than 'un-seen' speculation.... imo ;)
Right now there's only one pre-season game before the FFA Cup match - against WSW in Coffs Harbour. It's unlikely that there will be a game before that.

Roy Law

I'd go with:
Reddy
Roux Bosnar J.Rose Neill
Montgomery
Caceres Kalik
Near enough for me. Poscoliero is in my starting line-up, either RB or CB; I am not sure Neill will be quite ready yet.
It's O'Donovan and Austin I am looking forward to seeing.

JoyfulPenguin

Near enough for me. Poscoliero is in my starting line-up, either RB or CB; I am not sure Neill will be quite ready yet.
It's O'Donovan and Austin I am looking forward to seeing.
Yeah I really wanted to put Poscoliero in but I don't think he's better than Roux at RB and don't think he's tall enough for CB though with the small fast team that Wellington are likely to put out he may be a better shout than Bosnar actually...

pjennings

I think you will find that it is who is most advanced fitness wise. It may also include triallists (if allowed), who if they are playing in the NPL, are in season. Remember the guys have just come back and it is very early in pre-season. The guys I would not expect to play at this stage would be Bosnar (at 35 may take time to get to full fitness) and Neill coming back from a serious injury.

JoyfulPenguin

I think you will find that it is who is most advanced fitness wise. It may also include triallists (if allowed), who if they are playing in the NPL, are in season. Remember the guys have just come back and it is very early in pre-season. The guys I would not expect to play at this stage would be Bosnar (at 35 may take time to get to full fitness) and Neill coming back from a serious injury.
Ah okay, that makes the most sense. Didn't realise that Neill had been injured. I doubt that triallists will be allowed considering the FFA want to make this as serious a tournament as possible.

Capt. Awesome

I'd go with:
Reddy
Roux Bosnar J.Rose Neill
Montgomery
Caceres Kalik

I would put Fitzy on the bench ahead of Tricky and Liam Rose is ahead of Mcging in the quality stakes too.

JoyfulPenguin

I would put Fitzy on the bench ahead of Tricky and Liam Rose is ahead of Mcging in the quality stakes too.
Okay I haven't seen much of either Liam Rose or McGing so that sounds like a good idea. What I've seen of Fitzgerald I haven't thought much of basically the same with Trifiro except for some freakish free kicks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred