• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 11 - 2015/2016

Capt. Awesome

Any pick ups from the Drive Bys let goes today.... let go are Iacopo La Rocca, Ante Covic, Jason Trifiro, Tomi Juric, Antony Golec, Nikita Rukavytsya, Kerem Bulut, Nick Ward, Nick Kalmar and Adrian Madaschi following the departure of Yianni Perkatis earlier in the week.
Far out. Is anyone left at WSW?????

Ruka has potential if managed right.

dibo

Nothing really exciting there. Juric is going overseas, Rukavytsya has been pretty ho-hum, Bulut is a mental case, Kalmar's not bad but we're well stocked already, Trifiro maybe if he was cheap, but I think we've got the better brother already.

La Rocca, Covic, Golec, Ward, Madaschi? Naaaaaaah...

Capt. Awesome

Nothing really exciting there. Juric is going overseas, Rukavytsya has been pretty ho-hum, Bulut is a mental case, Kalmar's not bad but we're well stocked already, Trifiro maybe if he was cheap, but I think we've got the better brother already.

La Rocca, Covic, Golec, Ward, Madaschi? Naaaaaaah...
The thing with Poppa is he forces players to play his way regardless of their strength and then if they can't he ditches them. Look what a monumental stuff up it was to let go of Mooy.

Players that look bad under poppa can be gems for other teams.

Roy Law

The only one I would have an interest in is Ruka; Walmsley has said he needs a left sided attacking player.
It is rare though that the Mariners pick up players that have been discarded by other clubs, Ando is the only one that comes to mind.

MagpieMariner

The only one I would have an interest in is Ruka; Walmsley has said he needs a left sided attacking player.
It is rare though that the Mariners pick up players that have been discarded by other clubs, Ando is the only one that comes to mind.
And Ando wasn't really discarded, the club ceased to exist.

Capt. Awesome

Tony is specifically looking for a left footed left winger which is why he got rid of Cernak.

style_cafe

I'd take them both. Macca would be cheap, Archie relatively for his class. Macca is also versatile and can play the number 10 role if required. If we also resign Matty Simon on a cheap deal with bonus incentives, then we could have Matty, Danny,Archie and an Everton kid maybe as our strike force. We would score goals and leave room in the cap hopefully for a couple of decent cb's..

We could also use the theme song from DAD`S ARMY as our run on song...:popcorn:

Wombat

I'd love Covic as back up keeper. Real quality and knowledge.
Ruka has a lot of potential but was rubbish this year......maybe he is all pace and not much else?
Juric is quality but I think he rates himself more than most spectators do.

Wombat

Far better than Nash.
Didn't he single handeley win them the ACL.......since when hasn't he handled pressure?

Wombat

And I bet his ego wouldn't let him be a No. 2 keeper. After all, wasn't he voted The Player of the Series for the AFC Club Championship? As a No. 2 keeper he might not even get a game in a whole HAL season.

Father Time dictates he probably is not going to No1 at any HAL club.

Kareem

I read on "the roar" that Mariners and Perth are targeting Bulut.
Mariners apparently looking for a Mitchell duke replacement
And Perth are anticipating the departure of Maclaren (probably to Wanderers).
Built also has offers from Europe

Why can't we just make things easy and go for Maclaren?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred