• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

midfielder

Two blokes talking..

Bloke 1 says ... did you notice how they have changed the registration numbers on condoms recently.

Bloke 2 says ... I have never seen a registration number on a condom are you sure you know what you are talking about.

Bloke 1 says .... if you roll the condom out fully it's at the end ...

JoyfulPenguin

What type of car does Yoda drive?
A Toyyoda
What do you call a musical solo from Chubacca's friend?
A Han Solo
Where does Darth Vader get his clothes?
The Darth Maul

dibo

I was going to tell you a joke about drones, but they're not even remotely funny. They always bomb.

dibo

I got kicked out of a karaoke bar for singing 'Danger Zone' three times in a row.

They said I'd exceeded my maximum Loggins attempts.

dibo

What's green, has six legs and would kill you if it fell out of a tree onto you.

A billiard table.

MagpieMariner

A husband and wife were experiencing problems after 30 years of marriage. They decided to see a counsellor to resolve their issues.

The counsellor asked what the problem was. The wife launched into a huge, passionate tirade on every single issue she’d had for the last three decades.

He was neglectful, she explained. There was no intimacy. She felt lonely; unloved; unloveable. She had persevered for so long with her physical and emotional needs unmet, but no more. Enough was enough.

The marriage counsellor nodded, got up, walked to the wife and asked her to stand.

Suddenly, he embraced her, giving the most passionate, steamy, open-mouthed kiss she had ever received. It continued for a full minute as the husband watched on benignly.

She stumbled backwards into her seat, breathless and dazed.

The counsellor turned to the husband and said: “Your wife will need this at least three times a week. Can you manage this?”

After a moment’s consideration, the husband replied: “Well I can drop her off here Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I go fishing”.

MagpieMariner

A ninety-year-old man visited his doctor one day and told him that he'd just married a twenty-year-old cheerleader. "We want to have children," he told the doctor, "so I need you to give me some tips on how best to make sure that happens."
The doctor hastily turned a laugh into a cough then said "Well, I know you have the mechanics down pat because your kids and grand-kids are patients here, so that's OK. My best suggestion for you is, get a young helper."
The old man creakily got to his feet, a big smile on his face. "That's a great idea Doc, thanks very much. I'll do just that." Then with almost a skip in his steps, he went home.

Several weeks later, the doctor met the old man in the street. "How are you?" he said. "How's the wife and young helper?"
The old man smiled and said "Never better Doc, both pregnant!"

midfielder

A man walks into a Parliament office and says to the receptionist,

"I would like to put my name forward for the forthcoming elections to be a Green M.P."

The receptionist replied, "Certainly sir. Please fill in this form.''

He was filling the form OK until he came to the question - ''Are you circumcised?''

So he asked the receptionist, "Is this question necessary?"

She replied, "If you are circumcised you are not eligible."

He then asked, "What difference does it make if I am circumcised?"

She replied, "To become a Green MP you have to be a complete dick.

style_cafe

Paddy & Mick were talking about dogs.
Paddy says to Mick, "I might get myself one of those Labradors, they`re a fine dog"
Mick reply`s "Jesus Paddy no!! Have you seen how many Labrador owners go blind!"

midfielder

NATO sources are advising Russian President Vladimir Putin has advised Europe to get in hams for Christmas because there will be no Turkey.

midfielder

OK it is Friday. let me try a joke (of course its carbon dated)

A father and young son walk in to a pharmacy where some packages of condoms are on display.

Son: What is the packet of three for ?
Father: They are for high school students. One is for Friday night, one for Saturday night and one
for Sunday night.
Son: What is the packet of six for ?
Father: They are for University students.Two are for Friday night, two for Saturday night, and two
for Sunday night.
Son: What then is the packet of twelve for ?
Father: They are for married people. One is for January,

midfielder

734928_564129003754783_4537736728550900909_n.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred