• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

nearlyyellow

Soccer Definition: A game consisting of 22 skilled players, one impartial referee, two eagle eyed referee’s assistants and one stupid ball.

dibo

What's the difference between a poodle humping your leg and a rottweiler humping your leg?

You'd let the rottweiler finish.

dibo

What's the difference between an etymologist and an entomologist?

An etymologist knows the difference.

dibo

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer and so on.

After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, "you fellas ought to know your limits."

midfielder

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

midfielder

I'd tell you a joke about a roof, but it'd just go over your head.

I'd tell you a joke about a blunt knife, but it probably wouldn't cut it.

I'd tell you a joke about a ghost but you'd see right through it.

midfielder

The shovel was a ground breaking invention

When you have a bladder infection ‘urine’ trouble

How do you make a Budweiser? You send him to school.

dibo

Heard a joke on 702 this morning.

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a politician?

You can get more food in a politician and a shopping trolley has a mind of its own.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred