• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"I for one welcome our insect overlords" - The Politics Thread

FFC Mariner

That Ssussssssan is just sssssstupid - they screech at an ever diminishing base. Worked with the Voice because that was so badly executed and they now think thats their way out of oblivion.

Hello Sailor

I know politicians are usually thick skinned, have massive egos and no moral compass, but is it asking too much for Joe Biden to gracefully step aside and allow a more electable Democrat to run, not just for his Party, but to save the US from a second Trump presidency?

FFC Mariner

I know politicians are usually thick skinned, have massive egos and no moral compass, but is it asking too much for Joe Biden to gracefully step aside and allow a more electable Democrat to run, not just for his Party, but to save the US from a second Trump presidency?
I think they know that the likely replacement (current VP) is even more unelectable than Hilary.
Looks like their plan is beat Trump with Biden and work it out from there

Melange

I think they know that the likely replacement (current VP) is even more unelectable than Hilary.
Rumour is a black female candidate is waiting in the wings, people are guessing Mrs Obama

Insertnamehere

I always rolled my eyes at the old man biden criticism but he's an absolute shocker nowadays. Dude is legit cooked.

booney

Joe B has not much animation in his facial expression.Possibly has a Parkinsonian like problem.
I would not be surprised the orange idiot wins the election and that makes me uneasy .

Putin said that he preferred Biden as he was predictable and an old style politician.Perhaps he was being a smart arse and hoping American voters would think Biden is not capable of standing up to him( and he may have a point) but who knows how the orange idiot would fare.

Big Al

Yeah was listening to a US sports podcaster and was talking us elections stuff and apparently Camila has been to vanilla and won’t stand for anything and therefore has no one’s attention and is not a chance.

It was basically going to be sleepy Joe because he feels he has done his time and deserves it. So will go through with it in a stubbornness. However people who voted for him because he was against trump have not been satisfied or see his age as an issue and are unlikely to vote for him again and trumps support has never wavered. Trump is killing he nomination and is a certainty to contest. He needs to win to pardon himself

true believer

what compared to this guy ? do you think trump will actually be the GOP candidate ?
cheers

true believer

GOP caught bullshiting ,,,,,, again

Kailee Slava Ukraini@skykiss@sfba.social

Republican LIED to FBI about President #Biden & his Son.
The republican made up the whole insane conspiracy & has now been ARRESTED. Republicans are the biggest criminals in American history.
An FBI "informant" has been INDICTED on two counts of allegedly feeding the bureau *false* information about President Joe Biden & his son Hunter during the 2020 presidential campaign.
Charged with lying under other to the #FBI.
Republican Alexander Smirnov, 43, disliked Joe Biden and was arrested in Las Vegas after returning from a trip overseas, according to the Justice Department. The case grew out of the special counsel investigation being led by David Weiss, Weiss had been appointed by then-President Donald Trump as the top federal prosecutor in Delaware.
Republicans fabricated another #BigLie. Holy F*cking hell. Republicans.
Republicans #BIGLIE and GIANT FRAUD.

true believer

Yeah, for some reason the GOP fans are OK with electing someone TWICE impeached, facing criminal, civil, and possibly treason charges. What a low bar. At least Nixon resigned before being impeached.
his problem is the real power charles koch , robert mercer , rupert ,musk ,
prince bone saw . don't want him and will slip in nikki hailey

pjennings

if for some reason biden doesn't run . it would be gavin newsom

Not a chance. The DEMs in the swing states are not as progressive as the DEMs in NY and California.

At this stage Biden will stick around unless Trump has to drop out. If that happens Haley will beat Biden so he may drop out having seen off Trump.

At that time I can see Michelle Obama. Expect a GOP transgender conspiracy theory about her along the lines of the 'birther' conspiracy theory.

The other swing state chance would be Whitmer .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred