• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2015 - Mariners game

JoyfulPenguin

McGing and Ascroft lacking options when playing out, Montgomery has been great but really needs to drop inbetween them more. Overall I thought we've been the better side so far. O'Donovan has been average so far offside twice and two heavy touches when he got the ball. Roux dominating right back except for a late chance, most of the attacks coming through the left side. Caceras hasn't managed to put a pass together yet. Fitzgerald looking good except for a few suspect crosses. Ferriera overplaying things a bit needs to play the ball quicker. Josh Rose looking very good on left wing should stay there. Montgomery playing some lovely through balls.

JoyfulPenguin

Neill struggling with the attention he has been getting from Krishna. Josh Rose doing wonderfully tracking back but left back is only secure when both him and Neil are there.

shipwreck

Haven't seen Ferreira do anything but get the ball in space, turn to his outside foot, do a 180 and pass it back to Roux

shipwreck

Not having his best game so far but he's a better player than what he has shown.
agreed, very frustrating to watch in games like this as he does it every time, keeps the ball but gives the opposition all the time in the world to run back and defend

Big Al

I have Foxtel and have an account but it won't let me in today....
I've logged in but game won't load just freezers every time. At least should be able to watch tomorrow as they have replays of all games available.
Pretty annoying have wasted half the night trying to access. Server maybe cannot handle demand or my internet inadequate, both probable.

greenlig

Yeah that was pretty average. Only saw the last 25 odd minutes, and there wasn't much happening apart from the penalty. Disappointing end, especially the way we butchered the free kick in the final minute. Ah well, early days yet.

JoyfulPenguin

Well that's that I guess. Thought we were the better side a tad more quality and we would have won or at least took it to extra time. Disappointing result but one to build on, thought McGing and Austin were stand outs and they will only get better with further A-League matches.

shipwreck

Well that's that I guess. Thought we were the better side a tad more quality and we would have won or at least took it to extra time. Disappointing result but one to build on, thought McGing and Austin were stand outs and they will only get better with further A-League matches.

Agree but I'm getting sick of having players who will "get better with Aleague experience" Wouldn't it be nice to have a guy fit right in and dominate? Sigh, keep dreaming :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred