• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs ADU Final

Big Al

If we do beat Adelaide (which I am quietly confident we will) we play WSW. Can anyone confirm that this will be played on Friday the 25th? I am booking interstate flights and would like to leave on the Saturday but will delay bookings until Sunday in we are playing the drive-bys on Saturday night. COYY
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=91677

Wanderers Finals Tickets official email

The current scenarios are;

- If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Sydney FC, the match will be played at ANZ Stadium on Friday 25 April. Kick off is 7.30pm (AEST)

- If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Melbourne Victory or Central Coast, the match will be played at Pirtek Stadium on Saturday 26 April. Kick off is 4.30pm (4.30pm AEST)

Big Al

Seriously? Why would the A-League site show incorrect info then?
Prob was the preferred spot for Fox but once it became clear that WSW an ACL team & possibly CCM or MV could be an opponent they changed things with permission from fox just like they have for our game against AU.

So prob was correct but took them to long to update after they made a change maybe. Either way tickets are not available until after our game against AU

Arnie

- If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Sydney FC, the match will be played at ANZ Stadium on Friday 25 April. Kick off is 7.30pm (AEST)

- If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Melbourne Victory or Central Coast, the match will be played at Pirtek Stadium on Saturday 26 April. Kick off is 4.30pm (4.30pm AEST)[/quote

- If the Western Sydney Wanderers play Melbourne Victory or Central Coast, the match will be played at Pirtek Stadium on Saturday 26 April. Kick off is 4.30pm (4.30pm AEST)

Thanks for the info Al.
It's not the time I was hoping for but I will be back for the GF so I will catch that one. COYY

Gratis

In Mossy we trust

“I think the key the objective of any coach is to
nullify the opposition strengths and exploit their
weaknesses,’’ Moss said.
“I’m certainly not going to go public with what
our tactics are going to be this weekend.
“Suffice to say they put six goals (4-0 and 2-0 at
Coopers) past us in the last two games so we
know where their strengths are.
“We also know where they’re also a little bit
vulnerable we’re a completely different proposition
than what we were last time we met. And it’s a
different competition it’s sudden death.
“But we won’t be spending any nervous energy on
the elimination final, we’ve got a great ACL
(Champions League) distraction.”

http://heraldsun.com.au/sport/footb...-coach-phil-moss/story-fnibbvew-1226885602473

Big Al

:fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup:Family BBQ this saturday & I don`t have enough brownie points to get out of it! :fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup:
I was booked for the sister In laws - Said tell her where not coming - She will be pissed was the reply - I'll be more pissed was the answer - Or she'll get over it I won't.

Make sure the BBQ gas is empty - Leave to get it re-filled - Go to the game (Bunnings) to refill say the traffic wsa horrendous.

or take the boys down the park for a kick.

A few regulars on here missing this weekend. Think it will flow through to a lot of supporters. I think we will get a very ordinary crowd

kevrenor

Saturday, 19 April 2014
Hyundai A-League 2014 Elimination Final 1

Central Coast Mariners FC (3) v Adelaide United FC (6)

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off:
4.30pm local (4:30pm AEST)

Referee: Ben Williams
Assistant Referee1: Matthew Cream
Assistant Referee2: Hakan Anaz
Fourth Official:Strebre Delovski

TV broadcast:4.00pm (AEST) Live coverage on FOX Sports 3HD. Delayed coverage from 5:00pm on SBS 2. Live Coverage Sky Sport 4(New Zealand).
Radio Broadcast:ABC RadioWhole game available to listeners on92.5 ABC Central Coast FM, Grandstand Digital in Adelaide, online and via the smart phone app. First half coverage available to listeners on local radio in NSW, QLD and the ACT. SBS Radio. Coast FM.